Where are they really?--

Tord's POV

Matt lets go of me and grabs my hand. Still red, I walk with him to outside of the room. "Uh... Matt? Do you know where to find Tom and Edd?"

"Not quite, but we'll keep looking, that's for sure!" He tightens his grip on to my hand.

"O-oh, alright then..."

We then lead to each door from the hall and get more nervous, at least Matt was because he started sweating like crazy! "Matt, are you alright? We can stop here if you like," "Yeah... I guess so..." I then lead him to the last room we were in. It wasn't really that bad, just a few dust stains and plus the furniture around us looked very modern... Especially the bed... Maybe I could show Matt some moves they show in hentai...

Edd's POV

I woke up to Tom hugging me and saying "I love you so much..." for me saying, "Love you too" back. Tom freaks out after he woke me up, thinking it's his fault. "No, no, no, not your fault at all! Haha, i'm glad that you woke me up anyways" I said smiling sweetly, and kissed his cheek.

I get up and helped him up too. I checked my watch to see what time it was: 3:00 PM

huh.. well, i'm no time freak, but I guess we stayed here way too long. We should go and try to find Matt and Tord and get the hell outta here! 

"Alright Tom, just in case, hold on to me until we find them, ok?"

"O-okay then..." Tom gets closer and cuddles with me. He's so adorable owo.

Matt's POV

I keep on sweating for some reason. A-am I in heat? T-thats what you call it right? Tord told me about it back in highschool... I really am curious why we're in this certain room... Then, Tord snaps be back to life. "Hey... Matt?" "Y-yeah?" I said, as he brings himself closer to me. 

"I know it's weird... and stuff but... I was wondering..." Tord slowly places his hand on my leg. "If you want to just experience something that you really want... You seem to be in heat..." He knows! B-but I can't help it... His smokey gray eyes keeps me in charge in everything that's about to happen in one second... Blood running inside me, gets boiling higher and higher. I really need Tord. Like REALLY do.. I pull him in and kissed him. I start taking off my hoodie and he does the same with his. I wonder what we're going to experience...

(IM SORRY I KNOW MATT IS A LIL' CUTE BEAR BUT IN THIS STORY HE FR NOT AAAAAAAA)