An old spark

I stayed in that shower for a long time, mostly just slapping myself round the face for being such an asswipe. That was so embarrassing!!!!!!!!
Was I in over my head?? Maybe I wasn't ready to take lessons from the best chef in the world úmù

After a long while of soaking I got out the shower and dried my cute h/c neko ears, giving them a little shake to get any remaining water out from my ear holes.

Sighing, I put on some comfy jammies and walked out the bathroom, only to see Gordon in a tuxedo!

"Uhm, I hope I wasn't suppose to dress nice.." I said paranoid that I had misheard Gordon when he said to clean myself up. Was I suppose to clean myself up and wear big sparkle dress??

"Ahah no. I've been invited to a red carpet event. And you're going to stay here and hide from paparazzi. I dont want anyone knowing you're here, understand?" Gordon growled :0

I let out a little squeak at his spookiness but still managed to nod, "y-yes sir."

Gordon chuckled to himself while he fixed his sleeve, "you don't have to call me sir out of lessons, dweeb. Call me sir again and I'll have you hung."

"Yes s- I mean yes Gordon!" I said in panic.

He gave me a curt nod and began walking out of my room, he stopped for a second however to say one last thing, "do whatever you want, just as long as you don't leave this house or make a mess."

I nodded back, and he continued to walk away. Once he was finally gone I let out a big sigh. Gosh every time he's in the same room as me I feel like my heart is going to explode!! I shook my head and gently brushed the sweat off my forehead. What id give to talk to Raymond right now.. or anyone for that matter. I looked over longingly at my massacred phone and frowned.

No matter.. I thought, Gordon knows best!

Perhaps some fresh air would be a good idea. He probably wouldn't mind if I went into the garden.. right?
I crept down the stairs slowly, making sure his butlers weren't around to spy on me, or even worse, making sure Gordon wasn't secretly watching. The coast was clear and I finally bolted out of the house and into the dimly lit garden.
My eyes couldn't take in all the pretty sights. The garden was lit with fairy lights and the gentle flowing of the pond fountain gave off a serene atmosphere.

"Wowie." I uttered with wide eyes.

I could get used to this.. I thought cheekily as I sat down on a comfy garden lounge chair.
To be fair, the night sky was quite underwhelming, although above the light pollution from hotshot clubs and bachelor playhouses, I could just make out some little stars scattered about.
I closed my eyes after a few minutes and used my senses to focus on all the different smells of the outside world. Being part neko makes smelling things a lot easier.
I could smell the algae from the pond and the sweet smell of mildew settling on the shaded grass.
My ears started to twitch as I heard distant booming of rad hip hop club music. Such subtle smells and sounds were like a refreshing glass of milk, a big and much needed contrast to Gordon's way of teaching.

I was awoken from my daze however when I started to hear the fence to my right rocking and creaking. Someone was trying to get over. I gasped silently and leapt behind the chair as I witnessed a shadowed figure jump over the fence and glance towards Gordon's house.

Oh great I have to witness Gordon's house being burgled..

The shockingly large figure walked towards the entrance to Gordon's pool room and sighed, opening the large sliding glass door. He stepped inside and laid a toe into the now probably cool water.