Bonding

"And how do you tell if a burger is cooked?" A fully clothed Gordon asked.
I hummed shyly and quickly replied, "you cut it up to see what the inside is like and then smoosh it back together with some cable ties?".
Gordon smiled warmly and started cutting up the burger in the wok, "very good."

The next few days had been scandal free! I hadn't seen Shaggy, and I haven't kept any more secrets from Gordon! And I was learning a lot too uwu. I had finally figured out that you don't boil bacon.
Gordon had just tied the burger back together and then handed it to me. The juices coming out of the freshly cut patty seeped through my fingers and onto the clean floor. "Now, present it." He said, taking a step back.
I smiled with determination and grabbed some brioche buns we had baked before hand and cut it into two pieces. I smeared some burger sauce and ketchup on the bottom half. Then put the burger on that, and then put on some caramelised onions, some sour patch kids and finally some fresh lettuce. I didn't put any cheese on it because cheese is for nerds. "How's that?" I asked taking a step back so I could glance up at Gordon next to me.
He smiled, but mehed slightly, "almost perfect. But you're forgetting something."

I looked back at the burger intently, what was it missing?? Finally though, I let out a squeak of knowledge and grabbed the burger before running over to the sink.
"Is this it?" I asked hopefully, bringing the burger under the tap and running cold water over it, making it soggy and easy to inhale.

Gordon slowly walked towards me and the burger that was slowly melding to the crevasses of my hand; his eyes told nothing.
He stood inches away from me, his hand slowly enveloping mine. Once he had a soft but tight grip he took the other hand and brought a callused finger down and speared into the top burger bun, his finger broke through with ease.

Still holding his finger in the burger he smiled warmly at me, "perfection." He spoke. His eyes lingered on the burger for a while longer, but then looked up at me and my lwips..

Before I could understand what was happening, we both leaned in slowly and began to softly press our lips together. His lips definitely needed some chap stick, but I wasn't complaining.

"Oh,, y/n" i overheard Gordon mumble into my mouth. I hummed back blissfully, not wanting to pull away.

"Y/n.." he repeated,,

"Y/n..

Y/n..

Y/N!!"

I was jolted awake by the sound of Gordon shouting in my ear. My face was flushed and my mind was dazed!! úwù I looked around to find that I was indeed still in the kitchen, but I was no longer latched onto Gordon's sweet bod... wait a second.. Oh mY GOSH!!! WHAT THE HELL WAS I DAYDREAMING ABOUT????

"You alright??" Gordon asked giving me a quick tap on the shoulder to make sure I was paying attention... oh right.. borgor..

"Hmm? Yeah um what were you asking?" I asked embarrassed that I had dozed off during his teaching.

"What do you put on the burger next??" He asked, both amused and slightly ticked off.

"Uhmmmm,, cable.. ties" I replied still slightly out of whack.

"Excuse me?" He scoffed in horror.

"Wha- oh!! Sorry!! Uhh cheese" I stammered finally wide awake.

"Good." Gordon laughed.

As he was placing the cheese onto burger I thought back to the daydream I had just had.. that sure was steamy... a bit too steamy!! Gross gross gross I don't think of Gordon like that?? He is almost triple my age?? And he has a wife!!

Well.. had a wife👀.

It really had been about a week now after we made amends. I haven't seen shaggy since that night in the pool, and I threw away all my hats! But maybe spending this much time alone with one guy has messed with my brain..

Do I like Gordon..?