Wet dream ~Jenzie

Johnny pov

Kenzie wearing just a lacy black bra and thong will be the death of me. I couldn't resist, her boobs and perfectly round ass was right there. I pushed her up against the wall and smashed my lips onto her's. I pulled apart quickly to shut and lock the door, even though I was home alone. I went back to her and connected my lips to her's again.

She ran her hands down my abs and stopped at my v-line. She grabbed my dick in her hands, causing me to immediately squeeze her ass. My boxers were becoming very uncomfortable as she kept touching my covered dick. As I massaged her ass she quickly stuck her hand down my boxers and touched my raw dick. I moaned loudly at the connection and pushed us closer together, so her hand was caught in the middle.

She pulled her hand out almost instantly as soon as I moaned. "Stop teasing", I chuckled.
"Fine", she smirked.
She then flipped me around so I was against the wall. She grabbed the sides of my boxers and pulled them down slowly. She knew that her moans made me very hard so she moaned at the sight of my dick. It did work though, my dick became harder.

Instead of sucking she went up and whispered in my ear, "Bra off or on?"
"Off", I said quickly. I wanted her to just do it but having her bra off would be an extra plus.
She back away and slowly took off her bra. Her boobs were round and juicy. They turned me on so much.

She went down and looked me in the eye. She kissed the tip, causing me to groan. She kissed the sides over and over again almost like she was making out with it. I was a bit confused but it didn't fail to turn me on. I was so hard, I was sure that if she licked it I would explode. She then did just that.

She wrapped her tongue around my dick and licked it upwards slowly. I immediately shot out in her mouth and she swallowed it all. She covered my dick with her mouth and bobbed her head up and down. I was able to feel my dick throb on her tongue. I moaned loudly as she gave me a blowjob. I moaned louder and louder until...

Kenzie pov

I woke up next to Johnny moaning softly. I checked by grabbing his covered dick and it was indeed hard. I doubled checked by touching it underneath his underwear it it was harder than before. I pulled out my hand immediately as he moaned from my touch.

I got and idea and removed the covers from the bed. I was already sleeping in my underwear but I figured that him waking up to me in only panties would be a pleasant surprise. I hovered over his dick and took it off. My boobs fell onto his dick and I pushed them out of the way. I pulled down his boxers slowly and moaned at the sight of his large dick. I kissed the tip causing him to moan. I kissed the sides and tried to pretend that it was a mouth I was making out with.

When I pulled away his dick was throbbing like crazy. I decided to finish him off by licking it and giving him a blowjob. I licked his throbbing dick and he blew into my mouth. I swallowed it and wrapped my mouth around it. I bobbed my head up and down over and over again as he moaned louder and louder. I could tell he was getting to his high by the way he moaned and how his dick was throbbing more. I sucked harder and harder as he moaned louder and louder.

I sucked one more final time as he blew his all into my mouth. Once he finished I licked it all up as he slowly woke up. "I just had an amazing dream Kenzie", he said.
He noticed me with no bra on and hovering over his dick. "Wait, that was all real?"
"Yeah", I winked.

~~~~

Comment below requests for more

-