Strip card game ~ Mackannie

Annie pov

I walked over to Kenzie's house to hang out. She was home alone and asked me to come over because she was bored. I knocked on her door and she immediately opened it. "Hey!", she greeted me. She smiled that smile that made my stomach get butterflies. I started to have a crush on her the past months but recently they have been more sexually. But the thing is, I don't know if she's a lesbian or not. I know I am and she would be okay with that but I've never told her. I ignored it and walked in.

We went up to her room and she closed the door behind her. "So what do you wanna do?"
"Wanna play slap jack?", I recommend.
"Oh my god I haven't played that game in forever!", she said as she got a deck of cards out. We sat down when she said, "But instead, whoever gets the jack last has to strip a piece of clothing off." I blushed and said okay. Maybe this is time when I can find out if Kenzie's a lesbian or not. I'm not going to force her though. She might not be attracted to women and I have to respect that and move on.

She sorted the cards between me and her on the bed and we started. We both placed down our cards and saw a jack. She whipped her hand down quickly before I could get to it. I sighed in frustration and took off my white crop top. Since we've been best friends for a long time, undressing in front of each other isn't a big deal. I threw my shirt next to me leaving me in a bra and shorts. Kenzie blushed at the sight of me. Wait, could she be a lesbian?

"Are we gonna continue playing?", I questioned.
"O-oh y-yeah.", she stuttered. We both placed down our cards and didn't see one. We did it again and I saw a jack. I slammed my hand down on it hard. She the pulled back and took off her shirt. I stared at her perfect boobs until she said my name, calling my attention. I smiled back and we placed down our cards. After a few rounds me and her were both left in out underwear. She caught eye of my boobs again and stared at them.

I broke the silence by saying, "Are you a lesbian?" I immediately regretted it as I remembered how offensive that could be. "Are you?", she asked. I said yes as she crawled towards me. She sat on my lap and whispered in my ear. "I think I am", she said with desire. She looked at my lips as I smushed mine into hers. It felt so right to kiss one another. We pulled apart but instantly pulled back in. We kissed over and over as I slowly laid down.

I was so turned on at this point. Moans were escaping from my mouth as her covered breasts were in contact with mine. She then suddenly pressed her heat to mine as I let out a loud moan. Our tongues collided and I couldn't control myself. I reached down swiftly and cupped her ass in my hands. I squeezed it roughly as she moaned. I continued to squeeze it as she grinded on me. The way our pussys would touch made me moan. She moved to my neck and kissed there. She left kisses all the way down to my collar bone. Sucking lightly, she went down to just above my bra line. She connected her mouth with it as she sucked lightly. I moaned softly as she went.

She then sucked harder making me moan louder. I closed my eyes as she gave me a hickey on my boob. She lifted her head as I whined for more. She kissed my ear as she whispered, "I can't take off my bra, can you help me?" She sat up as I reached for her back. I unhooked it and she threw it across the room. I blushed as she took off mine and sliding it off my shoulders. I threw mine across the room as well leaving us in just our panties.

    She pushed me down on the bed as she placed her hands on my nipples. I let out a shaky breath as she lowered herself down my my area. I was so horny that I took off my panties myself. She took no hesitation and kissed my folds. I moaned loudly as she made out with my heat. Her fingers were pinching my nipples as she kissed down there. I was about to come when she stopped. I whined and caught my breath until she slammed her tongue inside me. I screamed in pleasure as she tongue-fucked me. I sprayed in her mouth and she licked it all up.

    She went up to me as we made out again. My hands massaged her ass as she moaned in my mouth.

----

I do NOT take Abby/moms smut or incest as requests but I'm open to anything other than those ones.