Neighbors ~ Macob

Maddie's pov

I was scrolling through Instagram when my mom shouted for my name. "Maddie some new neighbors just moved here come say hi!"
"Okay one second!", I shouted back. I brushed my teeth and hair and put on a yellow crop top and ripped black jeans. I slid on my vans and walked outside.

I saw my mom and another woman talking. I presumed to be the new neighbor. I walked up to them and introduced myself. When the topic of my age came up the lady said, " Oh that reminds me, I have a son your age. Do you want to meet him?" I hesitated for a second because I wanted to go back up in my room alone without having to make small talk. My mom probably saw my hesitation so she said yes for me.

I went into their house and upstairs to his room with his mom. "Well I'll go outside and talk with your mom for a little while but make yourself at home.", she smiled and walked away. I knocked on the door and heard a come in. I opened it to see a boy my age on his phone. Not gonna lie he was hot. I walked in and shut the door behind me.

He sat up confused. "Who are you?"
"Maddie, your new neighbor."
He seemed to be fixated on my chest but I didn't mind. "I'm Jacob", he said suddenly. I sat on his bed trying to find conversation. Thankfully it didn't take me long. "Why'd you guys move here?"
"My parents divorced so I came to live with my mom"
"Oh sorry.", I said quickly.
"Nah, it's okay. My dad was a dickwad anyway.", he replied with a chuckle.

We talked about random stuff for who knows how long. I got to find out more about him. Like how he loves dogs and plays baseball. He got to know more about the house to as I told him that the people who used to live here were jerks. "She was so rude!", I said standing up.
"Really?", he replied with a chuckle.
"Yes! She would come over for dinner and just insult me and my sister whenever she got the chance.", I ranted.
"She really sucked didn't She?", he said
"Yeah.", I said out of breath.
"Well I hope that I'm cooler than her to be around."
"Yes, you are.", I said blushing a little.

He walked up to me and looked me in the eye. "You're cute when you blush."
Because he said that I blushed even harder. He walked closer and my eyes flickered to his lips. They were right there and I couldn't resist, so I kissed him. Surprisingly he kissed back almost immediately.

Right after I pulled away to get air he pulled right back in. My arms wrapped around his neck and his wrapped around my lower back. We pulled away and looked each other straight in the eye. He sat back down on his bed and I climbed on top of him. We kissed again and again. It soon turned into a makeout. I felt his hands go down to my ass. He kept them there and rubbed his hands up and down on it. He lightly squeezed it making me moan softly in his mouth. He squeezed it again and grunted, this was when I felt his erection.

I noticed that whenever I would moan his boner would grow. So I moaned in his mouth more. And sure enough his boner grew. He moved down to my jawline and started to leave kisses there. He got to my collarbone and started to suck. I moaned louder at him. "Shh, they might hear us.", he chuckled. I bit my lip to try to not make a sound. He sucked more and it was impossible for me to stay quiet. I moaned a bit louder and felt his boner go up. He went down more and got close to my boob.

He stopped and looked at me for approval. I got up, locked the door, and pulled my shirt off. I put it next to him just in case I have to leave soon and he went back to my boob. He found a spot just above my bra line and started to suck there. It made sense though because I could easily cover it up with a shirt. Since it was right above my bra line though, I couldn't keep still. My hips were moving and definitely grinding up against him. I was fighting my hardest to stay quiet.

He was getting closer to my nipple and I was about to explode. The anticipation was killing me. I lifted up the cup of my bra. He sat back and stared at it. I knew they were huge but his reaction made me sure that they were sexy as hell. He instantly smushed his face into it. His kisses made me want to moan loud but I couldn't do that in fear of getting caught. So instead I panted quickly. As he consumed my boob I felt his tongue flick my nipple over and over again.

All I could hear was me panting and the sounds of Jacob's mouth on my boob. I was so turned on by him, my panties were probably soaked. It didn't help that I was sitting on top of his boner. He took one big lick of my nipple and I couldn't keep down. I moaned loud enough to the point that I thought his mom heard. We both stopped for a second just in case someone heard. "Was it just you and your mom who moved here?", I asked.
"Well my older sister too, but she's coming in a few weeks since she's still at college right now."
"Okay", I nodded. That meant that we were the only ones in the house at the moment with my mom and his mom outside.

He fell back onto his bed with me on top of him. "Ah fuck", I sighed, "You're really good at that." We stayed in silence, trying to catch our breaths from what just happened. But the silence broke when my phone buzzed. "It's my mom I have to go." I sat up and redid my bra. I put my shirt on and kissed Jacob. "Wait, let me have your number.", Jacob said. I complied and put my contact in his phone as he did with mine.

I put my name as Maddie 💕
I looked down at my phone and it buzzed again with a text from Jacob
Jacob ❤️: text me when you get home
I smirked at him and gave him a long kiss. I walked out and went into my house. I went straight into my room and texted Jacob
Maddie 💕: I wanna meet up tomorrow, I'm already feeling lonely without you

~~~~

I'm thinking of making a texting one but I'm not sure if you would want to see that.

-