Sexting ~ Jenzie

Kenzie pov

    Kenzie laid in bed trying to sleep. She closed her eyes desperately wanting sleep but being to hot to sleep. She thought about masturbating but didn't have any headphones to use for porn. Most people in the dorm would be asleep anyway. She was almost asleep when her phone dinged. She shot her eyes open in anger at the person trying to talk to her.

Johnny : ;image attached; I want you so bad

She widened her eyes at the photo. It was of a hand grasping a very large and hard dick. And it was sent by Johnny, her crush. This has to be a mistake. Johnny would never text me, especially not a nude. She snapped out of her thoughts when she got another text

Johnny : Don't you want me?

Usually she would've said no, but because of the circumstances...she couldn't resist.

Kenzie : I need you

Johnny : show me

Kenzie thought that if she showed her face then Johnny would stop texting her so instead she pulled off her shirt and took a photo not showing her face.

Kenzie : ;image attached; I wish you were here to play with these

It was of her boobs spilling out in a black lacy bra.

Johnny : you have no idea what you do to me ;image attached;

Kenzie could feel herself getting hot already when she opened to picture. It was of his hands wrapped around his cock and she felt her hand go slowly down her stomach. She pulled her shorts off and pressed down on her covered pussy, teasing her self. She was getting desperate now.

Kenzie : I need you so bad right now

She took a picture of her hand on her covered clit.

Johnny : let me help you ;image attached;

He sent her another photo of his hands on his hard cock.

Johnny : imagine me there sliding off your panties and kissing your clit. I press my mouth up against it and suck. I stick in one finger, two, then three and pump in and out. I lick your clit up and down as you moan my name.

Kenzie imagined this too well. She decided to take a video of this happening. She slid off her panties and made circles against her clit. She moaned Johnny's name as she inserted three fingers. Her clit throbbed as she pumped in and out. Her legs started to shake as she came onto her fingers. She then sent to video to Johnny.

Kenzie : this is what you do to me ;video attached;

Johnny : fuck you make me so hard

He then sent a video of his hands around his hard dick going up and down. Precum already dropped on his hands as he jerked off. His cock was juicy as he swirled his hands on it. The sight of his exposed cock made Kenzie moan. She couldn't take it anymore, she had to show Johnny who he was taking too.

Kenzie : did you mean to text me ;image attached;

It was a photo of her exposed boobs as well as her face.

Johnny : yes I did

Johnny : do you still need help?

Kenzie thought about what she would say next. She knew it would be a bad idea if he came over, but she did still need help. This wasn't enough

Kenzie : can I come over now?

----

Inspired by a lucaya smut story from a girl meets world fanfiction

-Samantha