Seven Minutes in Heaven ~ Hannie

Annie's pov

I got ready for Johnny's end-of-school year party. I was so excited because all my friends will be there and for the first time in a while, I won't be alone at parties.

I was being extra careful when I choose an outfit. I needed something casual but not to formal. I soon decided on ripped jeans and a black loose shirt. I need to make sure I looked good because Hayden might be there. Hayden has been my #1 crush since forever. We're friends, well not friends, more like acquaintances. He know who I am and we've hung out a few times but not to the extent of where I call him a friend. That is due to the fact that whenever we "hang out" it's because our parents work together and have dinner with each other every now and then.

I pushed those thoughts away and walked over to Johnny's house. He doesn't live far from me which is good. This means that if I want to go home, I was able to easily whenever I wanted. I walked in and was immediately greeted by my best friend Mackenzie. "Hey glad you could make it!", she shouted over the music.
"Yea-"
"Hey, we're about to start playing seven minutes in heaven! We were waiting for you!", she interrupted.
"We're?"
"Ya know! Lauren, Brynn, Johnny, Hayden-"
"Hayden!"
"Yes Hayden! Let's go!", she dragged me by the arm towards them.

She brought me to a room with a bed, I assumed a guest room. It had its own bathroom and it was huge. She immediately sat me down with the others. We were all facing each other in a circle while Lauren laid out the rules. "If someone who has just gone picks you then you have to pick another person to do it with you. You each get seven minutes in the bathroom with the door closed while we stay outside. I guess I'll pick first."

She paused, looking around the room. I prayed that I didn't go first but because, my life, her eyes landed on me. "Annie, you pick someone that you wanna make out with." She raised her eyebrow at me. She, as well as everyone else, knew about my crush on Hayden and has always been trying to get me to ask him out. I didn't want to pick Hayden because then everyone would know, but if I picked someone else, then I would have to make out with someone I didn't want to make out with. In the panic I said, "Hayden."

I stood up and walked towards the bathroom. Once he came in the door slammed shut. "Timer starts now.", Lauren said. Just then Hayden kissed me. I kissed back instantly. Once we pulled away we both had a shocked looked on our faces. "I've always liked you", he blurted out.
"Me too", I said quickly. We both then pulled back in fast and connected our lips together. He swiped my bottom lip asking for entrance and I allowed it. Once our tongues touched I was in heaven. We mashed them together over and over. We were quiet and tame for the most part but once I sucked on his tongue he squeezed my ass roughly causing me to softly moan. "Shh", he told me. I listened because the last thing I wanted was for my friends to hear me moan. We continued to suck on each other's lips. The only sounds I was able to hear was his kisses and my jean's fabric rubbing together because of him massaging my ass.

After a few minutes we heard a knock at the door. "Timers up!", Johnny said. We pulled away and walked toward the door. He winked at me before pulling it open and walking out.

~~~~

Sorry it's a bit short. I wanted to imagine it as if this happened realistically and them having sex in the short span of seven minutes while their friends listened would not be very realistic.

ALSO: I was wondering if you guys would like a Mackannie oneshot

-