Not so bored anymore ~ Jenzie

Kenzie pov

Me and my boyfriend Johnny were watching a movie that just ended. We were home alone in his house so everything was dead silent. "I'm bored", I say. Johnny leaned back on his bed and huffed a sigh. "What do you wanna do then?", he asked. I didn't reply because I didn't know what to do. I was looking around the room, trying to find something to do, while Johnny went on his phone.

When I was looking my eyes landed on him. Well more specifically, his bulge. I ran my fingers over it lightly, making eye contact with him after. His eyes widened as I stroked his cock over and over again. He sat up and looked me in the eye. I touched it again and giggled softly. I scooted closer to him as I took off my shirt. He took off his as I played with his cock slightly over his jeans.

Reaching up, I unbuttoned his jeans and slowly slid them down. I stroked it again but this time with him slightly groaning. His boner was bigger now and more visible. I slid off my shorts and went back to his dick. I messaged it in my hands as I kissed his lips. Soon enough my hands reached to the hem of his boxers as I suddenly stuck my hand down them. He moaned at my touch as I kneaded my hand into him.

    I pulled apart and went down. My hands slid off his boxers as I moaned slightly at the sight of his dick. I kissed the tip, making him groan softly. I kissed the sides over and over again as he moaned. I reached for it again with my hand and continued to rub it up and down. His dick grew bigger and bigger as I rubbed it. He was panting and I knew he was close.

    Pre-cum had already start to leak out. As he stuttered to tell me he was close I stopped. He whined at me before I gave it a big lick. He squirted out while giving out a huge moan. I licked at his dick as he came. It felt like hours of me kissing and licking before he finally stopped. We both sighed. "Are you still bored?", he asked.
"Maybe a little..."
"Well I can fix that.", he smirked

----
A short one, sorry! More coming soon!