She is Jisoo...

Jisoo: Chaeyoung ah, I'm mad at you

Rose: what? Why?

Jisoo: you don't know? You should know...

Rose: sorry Unnie but I really don't know

Jisoo: I'm mad at you because you stole my heart, i'm mad at you because i'm always acting dumb when i'm infront of you and that's because i can't think straight when you are looking at me, so beautiful and cute. And mostly i'm mad at you because I hate it when i start to think about you, when i start to think that you're not mine yet, that maybe we wouldn't spend the rest of our life together.

Rose: Jisoo...

Jisoo: so if you want to say sorry to me, meet me up at noon infront of the dorm and then i'll take you on date, we will do all the things you like and i'll ask you to be my girlfriend. I can't stand a day thinking that you're not mine. I don't want to surprise you about our date because I want you to really considerate that i'm serious about you.

Jisoo: And that I sincerely love you with all my heart.

Rose: You idiot... I cried because of your message

Jisoo: why?

Rose: because i'm happy

Jisoo: really?

Rose: yeah

Jisoo: i'm glad

Rose: tell me, even if i'm not perfect, will you still love me?

Jisoo: it's not even a problem, because i'll love your imprefection

Rose: even if i'm being annoying?

Jisoo: i'll still love you

Rose: even if I eat a lot?

Jisoo: you're kidding? it one of the thing i love in you

Rose: is everything will be fine with you?

Jisoo: I'm jisoo, I'm okay with everything about you.

~~~~~~~~
So much inspiration for today