Let's Play

Joy's stalker: Good morning everyone! I hope you woke up well and are now quper bright!!

Jihyo: please no...

Jihyo: just start

Jennie: thankfully someone's got me a milk ice cream...

Joy's stalker: Okay, I am going to explain the deal so stay focused okay?
Joy's stalker: okay Momo?

Momo: You don't have to say that! Yes!

Joy's stalker: okay so this is how it is!

Joy's stalker: To know who is the coolest among you and who is the favorite of the spectator, they will have to vote (A/N: Please cooperate), for their favorite characteres here, the one that made them laugh the most since the start, and they will have to choose not based on their bias so it's going to be fair.

Chaeyoung: oooh sounds interesting.

Joy's stalker: this deal will last for one week! AND!! First I'll announce the winner of this tour. We will have one round per day which mean...

Mina: spectator's vote everyday and the first place can be easily taken, depending on the vote.

Joy's stalker: smart Mina as always.

Joy's stalker: spectator will vote everyday (every updates) and I'll announce who made them laugh the most. And that person will be at the top rank.

Lisa: easy! I am a real clown.

Chaeyoung: tch! I can make them laugh with my jokes!

Joy's stalker: right! That's it! Make them laugh as much as you can!! And say a lots of things!! Everything is allowed. The one who get less votes is the loser!

Joy's stalker: and yoy can also work in groups if you want!

Jennie: so this is a death match!!

Irene: be ready!

Sana: Twice is the Queens of crackheads!! It's going to be one of us!

Jisoo: I am sure I am the favorite so far. And I'll stay at the top.

Joy's stalker: okay. I'll announce the first winner later. The one that made the spectators laugh the most since the start.

Jisoo: I am fucking sure it's me

------------------------------------------------

Please cooperate so I'll give the best of it.

So? You made you laugh the most since the very start of the book? Vote for your warrior.