Pepper prank

The unnies as Jennie,Irene,Seulgi,Wendy,Jeongyeon,momo,Sana,Jihyo and Mina are now enjoying their time with each other, they are busy cheatchatting that they didn't notice strange people had entered the coffee shop, all eight of them are all wearing caps, masks and shades. If you are looking at them, it's like they are some spy about to accomplish their mission which is true indeed and their cible...their unnies.

Dahyun: Pokpak, this is Eagle...The ennemies are in sight, I repeat, the ennemies are in sight. Cut*talk on her talkie-walkie*

Nayeon: Pokpak, this is beauty...they are ordering drinks, I repeat they are ordering drinks, cut. *looking at them with a binoculars*

Jisoo: Yoda, this is Chicken, the waiter are preparing their order, where are you? Cut *also talking with her talkie-walkie*

Tzuyu: Chicken,this is yoda...Pokpak and I are now about to start. We will do our best to accomplish our mission. Cut.

Lisa: let's the mission began go go go...*made different hand sign*

Rose: guys...i don't want ruin your little moment but why do we have to use talkie walkie? We are sitting beside each other and where the hell did you found them Lisa?

Lisa: aissssssh you ruined our moment!!!! *pout*

Lisa: anyways let's go Tzuyu! We will fly like a ninja!

Tzuyu: let's go budy! *hide her face as best as she could then walk past the unnies to go to the counter where their order where situated*

Tzuyu: Pokpak this is Yoda, I made it. They didn't notice me, now it's your turn. Cut.

Lisa: *fastly walk past the unnie who were busy talking and didn't notice her* *as she walks she noticed Jennie smiling cutely*

Lisa: awwwww my baby is so cute

Chaeyoung: *suddenly standing up* ATTENTION!

Lisa: eh??? *bump onto a waitress then fall down just infront of the table of the unnie*

Lisa: awwww....*rubs her head*

Irene: hey! You okay?

Lisa: *use a deep exagarated voice* yes ma'am *cough* I need to go *quickly stood up then join Tzuyu*

Jisoo: pokpak, this is chicken, are you okay? Cut.

Lisa: yes I am don't worry. Cut.

Rose: pokpak,this is chipmunk hum-- why am I doing this...did you get caught?

Lisa: Chipmunk. This is pokpak...no they didn't thankfully, now let's really began the mission. Yoda, you have the pepper with you?

Tzuyu: yes, let's go. Cut

Meanwhile....

Sana: that guy was strange...he was looking at Jennie as if he wanted to rape her

Momo: how can you say that? He was wearing shades.

Sana: he was creepy

Jennie: bruuuuh fuck him...

Mina: *rubbing her temple*

Jihyo: what's wrong Mina?

Mina: it's me or I heard Chaeyoung's voice a while ago? She shouted 'attention'

Seulgi: I heard it too

Wendy: maybe they are here...*looks around then stop at a certain person*

Wendy: hey look *point at a strange person*

Jeongyeon: aren't these our order?

Jennie: what are they doing? *raise her eyebrown*