"Tear" - Chapter 26

Mi-Cha's POV

Love only hurts.

I hopelessly threw away a little stone into the little pool of rain in front of me.

Love causes anger, jealousy and obsession. I don't want to experience it all again.

At this point I don't even care what happens to me; I don't want to live, I don't want to die. I want nothing.

The cold rain kept falling onto me who was completely wet and drained by the water that had fallen from the skies.

What should I do right now? I don't even have friends to return to, I'm such a lonely fool.

I rest my head against the cold wall as I looked in front of me.

'Stigma', 'I need U', 'Save ME'. All those words made with graffiti made me feel less alone.

But what hit me most was the word 'Tear'.

Some kind of flower made out of simple lines was made next to it as I kept staring at it for a while not having any clue of what needing to do next.

Jungkook's POV

The rain was hard to see through as I stopped in front of the park.

I'm sure she's here.

My eye caught a figure sitting against the wall, looking at the wall in front of him or her.

Could that be...

"Mi-Cha?!"

I approached the figure to have finally found her.

She was just staring in front of her as she was trembling from the cold weather and completely wet.

"Are you-Are you okay?"

I decided to share the umbrella as I tried to wake her up from her thoughts.

"What happened?!"

I softly shook her from left to right.

Mi-Cha's POV

I felt numb because of sitting here for too long as I slowly looked into my brother's eyes.

He was the only one that had actually always been there for me.

"Please... answer me."

His warm hand softly slapped my cheek like he wanted me to wake up from sleep.

"I-"

My voice sounded weaker than expected as it was trembling.

"It's... over."

Jungkook's POV

"What?"

Again I shook her as I didn't know what she was talking about.

"What is over, Mi-Cha?"