"Tear" - Chapter 2

Jimin and I were standing before the entrance of the hotel as our belongings were dragged to the car by the butlers.

Jimin handed our keys to the hotel manager as he smiled. "Thank you for staying with us, Mister and Misses Park."

We both smiled as we walked to the car while we were holding hands.

---

When finally home, I couldn't wait to see Jungkook again. His birthday was a few days ago so I had brought a present him.

Jimin knocked on the door as Taehyung happily opened the door.

"You guys are back!" It was good to hear his low voice again as we gave him a hug before we stepped into the decorated house.

"You guys looked so good after the house!" With a big grin on my face I sat down on the couch after I had walked through. It was already late, because of the long journey as my eyelids felt heavy.

"Shall we watch a movie?" Yoongi said as he grabbed a DVD while I just nodded as the others made some sounds from excitement.

---

We were all sitting before the television except for Jin and Jungkook. Taehyung told me they did some grocery shopping. Yet it doesn't feel quite right... I guess I'm just exaggerating things.

As Jimin and I were sitting next to each other and all the voices from the boys around me didn't come through, my head began to feel heavier and heavier as I fell into a deep sleep.

~~~

"I love you."

It was like I was standing in a complete white room as a familiar voice surrounded me.

"I really do."

I turned around to see two people standing before each other as I smiled by the sight of two happy singles, that could be a couple any minute.

The boy was long, skinny and had dark brownish hair, while the girl was shorter with the same hair color.

They didn't see me yet they were so cute!

"I know," The guy shyly smiled as I couldn't clearly see his face. "You'll never forget me."

I was quiet as my heart skipped a beat.

For a moment I froze.

Those were the exact last words Abraxas had said to me...

His face got up as he approached the girl with his head while my smile quickly vanished.

That guy was A-Abraxas a-and that girl is... me.

Before he kissed the me standing in front of him, he gave me a grin.

The happy, light atmosphere, quickly turned into a heavy, anxious feeling for me while the room turned black too.

~~~

Jimin's POV

"Why are they always so dramatic?" Yoongi face palmed as I smiled. "That's just a thing a story can't miss out on." I said with a grin.

"Right, Ja-" I looked to my left to see Mi-Cha peacefully sleeping. She must be tired after such a long time sitting in the car...

I put the blanket we shared a little more up so she wouldn't be cold and returned to my normal position to see the movie.