"Tear" - Chapter 32

"Jimin?"

Abraxas' best friend was standing in front of him, holding a gun while lifelessly staring at the dead body.

His dead eyes slowly looked at Abraxas as he kneeled down next to his mother.

"Did-Did you do this?"

Abraxas' hands were trembling as he looked at his mother for a moment.

Something inside him was snapping.

It hadn't snapped, yet. But it would soon.

"I ASKED you SOMETHING!"

He stood up as tears were streaming down his face as he heartbrokenly watched the gun falling from Jimin's hands.

Meanwhile, Jimin got his conscious back. He didn't know what happened, or why he was standing here.

He didn't even remember what happened at the appointment for the task of earning money.

But what he did know, was that his friend Abraxas had killed his own mother.

At least, that's what he thought.

He was standing in front of him with a furious look while a dead body was laying in front of him, right?

"You did this!"

Jimin felt horrible of this sight, not knowing he had done this himself by the influence of Abraxas' dad.

"You killed your own mother! You DISGUSTING MONSTER!"

Abraxas didn't know why his friend would first kill his mom and now lie to him as he got an angry expression onto his face.

"What?! I-"

In the meanwhile, both these guys didn't know the cause of this problem - Abraxas' dad - had called a special unit for creatures other than humans.

They could break into the house any moment to go get Abraxas and take him with them to a clinic to experiment with him.

"What is YOUR PROBLEM?!" Abraxas screamed and didn't want to hurt his friend.

"First you-you murder her and now you tell lies! I can't-"

"Because you are a filthy vampire."

Jimin had lost his conscious yet again as still no one noticed what the dad was doing.

He had planned to destroy his oldest son completely.

Abraxas didn't know what to respond to Jimin as he suddenly heard his dad talking downstairs, while opening the front door.

"Yes! He killed my wife and I came after the fact that he's a vampire! He's upstairs..."

Abraxas didn't know what to do as he was completely frozen. His life was falling apart completely.

After a few minutes, men dressed in white clothes came into the room as Jimin was still under the control of Abraxas' dad.

The poor guy didn't even ask who they were, where they came from or what happened.

He felt hopeless. Useless. Misunderstood. Cheated on. Weak. Frustrated. Angry. Sad.

He felt everything all at once, yet nothing at all.

And before he knew what was happening, the men had already cuffed his hands and put on a muzzle, like he was some kind of wild animal.