Chapter 10

"I saw that!" I hear someone yelling from somewhere in the darkness. I look up and see it's Becky, creeping out our dorm window. What she saw was my goodbye kiss from Harry in the school parking lot, ending our amazing first date. My first date all together.

We break the kiss and both unanimously send our middle fingers in her general direction. "Goodnight, Harry!" she shouts before I hear the window slam shut. Harry and I keep eye contact the entire time and gazing into his eyes is almost as good as the kiss. Almost.

"Sorry," I laugh, apologizing for my overprotective friend.

"No worries," he replies before pulling me closer and once again laying a tender kiss on my lips. I return, pressing my lips harder onto his. He understands and pulls me closer to him with his hands that are on my hips. Our lips continue to move against each other's until we finally need a break to breathe. And I need a break before I have a god damn heart attack.

"I had a great night, Lisa," he tells me. "Can we do it again soon?"

"I'd like that," I tell him. I'd like to do it again right now. And forever.

"Thank god," he sighs. "Okay, you better get up there before Becky is down here too," he says with a hint of sadness in his voice and green eyes.

"You're right," I agree with a giggle. I'm pretty sure she wouldn't go that far, but who knows with Bec. "Thanks again for an incredible night."

"Same to you, baby," he replies. At this point, I'm seriously afraid that I'm going to have a heart attack. "Goodnight." He gives me hands a quick squeeze and a kiss on the cheek. Um, you missed my lips.

"Night, drive safe, baby," I tell him taking a few steps back. I had no idea when I called him crybaby that day at Dunkin's it would result in him calling me baby still, and me calling him it. Fine by me.

>>

"Tell me everything!" Becky says as I walk into the room and plop on her bed, laying horizontally across the bottom as she stills cross-legged at the top. I hold up my hand, signaling for her to wait a minute. I need a few to process my night. My amazing fucking night. With Harry. Oh my god.

I hear movement a few moments later and, realizing my eyes are closed, I open them. Bec stands off the bed and goes to the fridge. She produces a bottle of wine half full and steals two solo cups from the pile on the fridge. She hands me a full cups and says, "Now, spill. And I'm obviously not talking about the wine."

I tell my roommate, my best friend, about my night with Harry. The romantic beach. The delicious food and wine. How he freaked out about not having cups. The fireworks. And, most importantly, the kiss.

"Tongue?" she interrupts.

"Uh, no," I tell her. "I mean, not yet," I change my answer with a wink.

As I told her, the memories and feelings flooded back to mind, not that they had even fully left. His lips on mine surged energy through my body all the way to my toes. The warmth of his body set mine on fire, from his hand on my cheek, to rustling through my hair, to holding my hand or hips. I blushed just at the thought.

"So, yeah, it was an amazing night," I finish.

"Sounds like it. Damn, Niall needs to step up his dating game," she jokes, taking a sip of her wine. I do the same, finishing my cup.

I get up and change into pajamas. I'm exhausted after such an eventful night. I tuck into bed and tell Bec goodnight. "Sweet dreams," she tells me. Dreams of Harry, hopefully.

-----author's note-----

Thanks for reading!!!!! (:

I'm thinking the next chapter will have some Harry POV. What do you think?

Let me know!