Chapter 5

Three more days and I’m back at school, thought Lisa. It wasn’t that I minded being home. I’ve always been close to my family, which consists of mom, dad, and my five-year-old sister, Stephanie. It was always hard for me to say goodbye, but after being away from the city for so long and more independent, it was odd going back in time and sharing the small apartment with my family during breaks.

Plus, I miss my best friend, Becky. Thinking of Becky, why didn’t that brat tell me she knew Harry when she saw me gaping at him when we walked into the bar? The rest of that night consisted of us packing and knocking out, and then we left our separate ways that morning for our week of spring break. Though it had been about a week ago, I can still remember him vividly. His scent, his voice, his aura.

I grab my phone and text Becky:

[To: BecBFF]: Why didn’t you tell me you knew Harry?

[To: LisaLove]: I did….

[To: LisaLove]: And I see ur thinking about him…….. ;)

[To: BecBFF]: You didn’t tell me until I had to awkwardly talk to him outside!?

[To: LisaLove]: y u avoiding my last msg? caught ya!

[To: BecBFF]: Shut it. I was just curious.

[To: BecBFF]: Why isn’t there a rolling eyes emoji!?

[To: LisaLove]: *rollsssss eyeeessss*

[To: LisaLove]: don’t worry we’ll go visit ur dreamy singer when we return (;

[To: BecBFF]: Hate you!

I toss my phone back on my bed and sigh. Just then, Stephy walks into my room. “Hi, cutie. What’ve you got there?” I ask her.

She smiles at me and pushes an index card into my hand. “I drew you a picture for you,” she says bashfully. I look at the sloppy drawing and can’t help but smile.

“I love it,” I respond, embracing my little sister. “I’ll hang it up in my dorm room.” I take one last look at the picture of me and her and then slip it into my wallet for safe keeping.

“Good night. Love you, Lisa,” Stephy says. I tell her that I love her too as she leaves the room.

------------------------------------------author's note-------------------------------------------

hey! short/filler chapter. i promise some harry/lisa action in the next one! thanks for reading! leave comments pleasssssssssssse (: