Chapter 4

Roger brings us into his room and sits us both on his bed. I'm sat straddling him, I put my arms around his neck and lean in to kiss him. This time not as messy. He kisses me back, sticking his tongue inside my mouth, swirling it with mine. It's an emotional kiss, but also very hot. He grabs my hair at the back of my neck, at first he pulls gently and I moan into into his mouth. I start to grind me hips against him, I can feel his cock getting harder. "F- fuck" he mumbles between kisses. He looks beautiful coming undone like this. "Love, this is a beautiful shirt, but its in my way" Roger said while taking my shirt off. I took my own bra off while Roger took his shirt off. He immediately put his hands on my boobs. He keeps playing with them and we go back to kissing. I keep grinding on him, while we both let out little moans. I put my hands on his chest pushing him all the way down.

I kiss his lips, make my way down his neck and chest, leaving little bite marks on his little tummy. I stop for a moment before reaching his crotch to take my pants & panties off. I take his pants and briefs off, his cock springs free. I grab his hard cock in my hands and start stocking it, soft and slow. Gradually squeezing and stroking him harder. "Olivia. Sh- shit, your hands are perfect" Roger said nearly out of breath. His cock is leaking precum. I lean close and lick it off. "Mouth, love. Please put it in your beautiful mouth." Roger said while moaning. I kiss the tip of his cock before sucking on the tip. Slowly going down his thick length. I bob my head up and down, moaning around his cock as I take him deeper into my throat. He grabbed my head while he thrusted gently into my mouth. "Your mouth is perfect, Olivia. Like it was made for me." Roger said as he thrusted to the back of my throat. He did that a few more times, us both moaning in unison. I pop off his cock.

I'm sat between his legs, he pulls me up for a quick kiss. With him still laying Down, I position myself over his cock. Slowly guiding him inside me, "fuck you're huge, Rog." I moaned once he's finally inside of me. His cock is definitely one of the biggest I've had. I start moving up and down fast right away. Almost bouncing on his cock, he puts his hands on my boobs, gripping them firmly. We stay like this for a few minutes both moaning rach other names. Roger grabs me and flips us both over. He kisses my lips and makes his way to my boobs. Groping one while sucking on the other, switching between my boobs. He makes his way down my to stomach and all the way to clit. Licking me while groping my breast sends shockwaves through my body. I thrust my hips in the air and let out a moan that neighbors probably heard. Roger held my waist down and kept going. Slipping in a finger now and then. I ran my fingers through his hair, pulling it occasionally.

"Roger, fuck. If you don't stop I'm gonna come" i said between moans. "Come for me love" Roger said with his face buried in my vagina. And just like that, I came. Legs twitching, toe curling, yelling deep from my lungs orgasm. Roger put his legs on my should and in one swift motion thrusted into me. I still haven't come down from my orgasm and was doing my best to match his thrust. Roger looked beautiful sweat dripping from his forehead, hair stuck to his face, letting out loud moans, followed by soft moans his eyes staring straight at me. "Mhm so close love. You make feel so good. You were made for me. FUCK, Olivia" Roger moan "I'm coming". He came hard. He did a few more thrusts before collapsing on top on me. We laid this a few moments, catching our breath.

Roger rolled over and pulled me close to him. We're both sticking to each other, neither of us cared.
"Olivia, I really do think were made for each other" Roger said, running his fingers through my hair "You look beautiful, more beautiful than the night we met" he continued. I couldn't help but smile.
"Hey Rog, I'm falling quite hard for you." I said in a quiet voice.
"I fell for you the moment I saw you standing on the chair like a mad woman" he said while laughing and kissing my head.

I laid in his arms thinking to myself "I would love to lay here forever". I hear Roger snoring and decide it's time for me to sleep. "Made for each other" his words keep play over and over until I fall asleep in my Roggies arms.