Chapter 9

Roger placed me down on the couch then poured us each a glass. I kept staring at the promise ring he gave me. It was absolutely beautiful. When Rog said he'd love to marry me, I got instant butterflies in my stomach. I'd love to marry him too. He handed me my glass while sitting down on the couch and putting my legs across his lap. "You like it?" He asked me shyly. "I don't know what I fancy more? My ring or my man" i said back to him. We finished the bottle and Roger layed me down on my back, hovering over me. He kissed my lips, pullung away to smile at me. "I'm in love with you" Roger said into my ear. I wrapped my legs around him and whispered back, "I'm in love with you". We crashed out mouths into each other, letting moans slip out and only stopping to catch our breath. I could feel his cock getting harder, he kept grinding his crotch on me. My hands made their way to his pants, unzipping his jeans and pulling both his pants and briefs down just enough to get his cock out. Once his cock sprung free, I wrapped both my hands around his length. Stroking slow and squeezing every now and then. He thrusted into my hands while kissing my neck. I picked up speed and he dropped his head into my neck. "Jesus fuc- Olivia" Roger moaned thrusting faster. He stood up to remove his pants completely, I started to take my lingerie off when Roger stopped me. "KeepItOn" he moaned threw his teeth. He positioned himself between my legs, propping my right leg on his shoulder. He looked so sexy like this; blonde hair stickong to his forehead, precum on the top of his dick, breathing becoming shaky. He moved my panties to the side and immediately started rubbing my clit. "Yes, Roger!" I shouted while grabbing his arm and digging my nails into him. He rubbed with clit with one hand while he used to the other to start slipping his thick fingers into my vagina. I kept thrusting up to him but he kept pushing my hips back down. "My pretty girl, you look beautiful. Coming undone with just my fingers" Roger said with a smirk. "Please Rog" I begged with little whimpers. "Please what, use your words Olivia" Roger said back. He loved being dominant and I love him dominating me. "Please, I need your cock in me" I snapped. Roger took no time, he slipped his fingers out and thrusted his whole length into me. Shocks were sent throughout my whole body. He kept rubbing my clit while thrusting hard ans fast into me. "Gonna cum" I said with a shaky voice. He kept going like that through my whole orgasm. "Not gonna last much longer" Roger whispered into my ear. He kept his head by my neck thrusting hard and fast into me. I could he thrusts getting messier. "I love you. I love you. I love you" he repeating into my ear as he rode out his orgasm. He collapsed on top of me, taking my leg off his shoulder. We layed liked this for a bit, listening to each other breathe. He got up, putting his hand out to me, "lets shower love" he said. I got up and followed him to shower. We made love again in the shower and once more laying in his bed. He layed with his head on my chest and I kept running my hands through his hair. It was well after midnight and the moon light shining in kept reflecting on my ring. Everything in our lives was perfect. I feel asleep stroking his hair and dreaming about our future. I woke up the morning to Roger knocked out. I knew was in a deep sleep when he drooled in his sleep. I put on some joggers, made myself a cuppa, and set up my easel to paint. The flat was decorated in my art, Roger and Freddie loved it. It made my heart happy. I even started designing Queens posters for their gigs. I started painting Roger, the sun shining on him made him look like an angel. I was nearly done when I heard Fred barge in through the front door followed by Jim saying not to wake us. "We've a record deal!" Fred shouted while swinging our bedroom door opened. "You're joking!" I screamed dropping my paintbrush. I ran to give Freddie a big hug and Jim joined us. Freddie broke from the hug to jump on Roger. "Wake up Roger" Fred said while jumping on the bed. "Jesus Fred, the bloody hell?!" Roger snapped while rubbing his eyes. "We've got a record deal, we have to record a few more. But we've got one!" Fred said hugging Roger. Roger wiggled out of the hug to pick me up and give me the biggest kiss. "Love this is it!" Roger said into my ear. "I'll call Alfie's to set up a celebratory party!" I said to the boys. Roger and Fred had spent the the next few hours arguing over what songs would go on the record. Jim and I expected nothing less. Roger and Fred met up with Deaky and Brian to discuss the details. Jim and I went shopping and met up with Joe and Ben to set up at the pub. Jim had a look on his face and I knew how to gget him to talk. I was behind the bar and put shots of whiskey in front of us. We both had a few and finally he looked at me and said, "Fred said he's not sure if there's room for me on the tour bus". My face went white and I realized that I probably wouldn't be going on tour with them either. "Oh Jim, we'll be fine! We can visit, we can take Rogers van to visit in London. Pick a few to fly too, it'll work out" I reassured him. "Just nervous, I trust Fred, he's a harmless flirt. but still" Jim said taking another shot. I hadn't thought about that, I trusted Roger. But still, the rock star lifestyle is crazy. Jim and I had to put our worries aside because the boys started showing up to celebrate. Even in a crowded bar, Rogers eyes went straight to me. I have nothing to worry about, I reassured myself.