Chapter 8 : Angel of Death

you must study your enemies and let their strengths be your strength and such is the art of war..........

Alicia's POV

The police had discovers Britney's dead body in the lake after an all night searcher and it devasted everyone including her mom and dad. But I was glad there were no witnesses or finger prints and the police came to the conclusion her wheelchair must have broken a break so it made her fall into the lake while most of the towns people said she killed her self cause she was suffered alot but I knew the truth.

Kevin couldn't propose thanks to all that happened so I had time to screw him over with his dad and brain wash him with his weakness ever since we were children he thought his father didn't love him and that's where I sink my claws or knife in.

" What's the meaning of this ? " My father asked as he threw a news paper on my breakfast.

" Let's see " I answered as I saw its was a report on Britney death as an investigation was opened.

" Accidents happen all the time doesn't mean it was me " I said it so compelling that I almost to believed it.

" Don't try something cause I won't protect you this time " he said as I laughed.

" Don't worry daddy am a grown woman and I can protect myself and I have to go see Martin " I said getting up as my father watched me with hawk none blinking eyes.

" The merger is napping tonight at the bank hope you won't be late "

" I wasn't thinking of missing it for the world " I said hugging my little brother who had just woke up.

" Have a nice day baby bro ! " I said kissing his cheek as I left to go see Martin at work but I had to meet up with Kevin.

" I missed you " Kevin said as he hugged me for behind.

" Do you have it ? "

" Yes " he answered giving me all the footage they were using to blackmail me.

" Are you sure this is it ? Or is there another copy somewhere ? " I asked as he smiled.

" This is all thats left I made sure of it " Kevin like the fool he always was had just officially fallen into my trap.

" You and I will be together as of tonight " i said touching his face.

" My father will die tonight " he said with a doubtful voice like he wasn't sure of it.

" Your worried about him and he would do the same to you " I said to him.

" No am not and I want him to suffer alot before his last breath " Kevin said as I kissed him.

" I have to go to the spa and get ready for you tonight and I need a picture of what your wearing tonight so I can match with you " I said as he smiled and I left him to finally go see Martin.

I arrived at his office and heard Jane's voice coming out of martins office and so I snooped behind the door.

" Something is wrong that Alicia, she's hiding something big like a few days ago Britney called her a killer and I saw it and later that evening she's dead " Jane said to Martin who laughed.

" Jane your talking crazy it was an accident what happened to Britney her wheelchair break must have got stuck or stopped working and she went fell into the lake and drowned " Martin said as she screamed.

" No you don't get it that bitch is responsible for my parents getting a divorce she knew my mom and her dad were screwing and she told my dad in letter and now I think everything that has happened is all her fault, every death " Jane said as I had heard enough and opened the door.

" Did I come at a wrong time ? " I asked,

" No you didn't and Jane was leaving " Martin said as she looked at me.

" You won't get away with it " she said,

" Get away with what exactly ? " I answered as she took her bag and ran out.

" What's her deal ? " I asked,

" She's always been like that and thank God am far away from that " Martin said as I laughed,

" So tonight we have a business meeting and I want you to be my date " I said as he accepted and I received a picture of what Kevin was wearing tonight.

" I have to go to the spa and get ready but I will see you there cause tonight won't disappoint " I said hugging him goodbye as I went to buy a suit.

I hacked into the banks security cameras cause what I was planing on doing had to be perfect cause I had a put on suit and a wig the same hair style as Kevin.

Later that night the merger had gone through and I had a few documents changed earlier and it was going to surprise everyone soon and I cued Kevin it was time.

Third person POV

" Dad there is something important I want us to go somewhere private to talk " Kevin ask his dad.

" Fine let's go to the president's office " Richard said as Kevin told him to go ahead as he ran to meet Alicia.

" He's waiting for you " he said.

" Good " Alicia said as she injected him with a needle to his neck.

" What is this " Kevin asked as two men dressed as waiters grabbed him.

" Sleep well " she said as she wore gloves and took his hand.

" The glass of alcohol " she asked for as one of the men passed it to her and she took his prints and she dropped something into it.

" Take him and keep him safe boys " she said smiling.

Richard lighthouse was waiting for Kevin in the president's office and he heard the door open.

" You are bad at keeping time " he said seeing a figure of his son but as the figure came closer it was Alicia.

" What are you doing here dressed in a suit ? Wait my son's suit ? " Richard asked as Alicia smiled.

" Drink " she said passing the drink to him.

" No I will not, am suppose to meet my son, infact where is he ? " Richard asked,

" Take the damn drink now or your son dies I have him " Alicia said passing it to him.

" I have the video remember, I don't have to do anything " Richard said laughing.

" No your son gave it to me and begged me to kill you cause I brain washed him against you ,now drink or else " Alicia said taking out a gun on him as he drunk it all.

" You will go to jail and my stupid son will pay for betraying me " Richard said as his chest began hurting.

" Are you sure about it ?" Alicia asked as Richard was suffering a heart attack,

" What did you give me ? " He asked as he moved towards the balcony calling for help.

" You shouldn't have messed with me now look at you suffering a heart attack and it's about to be the last thing on your mind " she said looking at the balcony and pushed him over to his death and she made a quick glance so that everyone saw her or Kevin and she immediately left.

" Someone in a suit pushed him down " someone said as Alicia was with Martin.

" Where were you ? " He asked,

" In the bathroom my dress caught on the bathroom door " She said pointing to it, as everyone was coming out of the party.

" This is an outrage " Dexter kaay shouted as he looked at Richard Lockwood's smashed to the pavement beyond recognition body on the ground.

" Someone pushed him from up there he was wearing a suit " a woman cried out as Alicia smiled then pretended to be sad and sought comfort from Martin.

DEATH AROUND US