Chapter 5 : YOU BELONG TO ME

There is always a time in your life that your caught in between a rock and hard place and the first thing that comes in your mind is Holy Shit.

" Marriage is not an option is there another way to convince him " Alicia asked,

" I will try again but he's a man of few words" Kevin said as he left and Alicia wasn't planning on leaving town and was going to do whatever it took to get the lighthouse as investors.

A day passed, " Tomorrow is the day of the memorial and my father wants answers in the morning or I return to Paris " Alicia said to Martin.

" Why does your dad control you so much ? " Martin asked,

" You wouldn't understand all that he's done for me " Alicia said as she couldn't tell him that her father was the reason she wasn't currently rotting in jail.

" Well you can come stay here with me if you need to " Martin said as Alicia smiled and kissed him.

Jane couldn't stop thinking of Alicia and her ruthlessness and hired a private investigator to find dirt on Alicia.

" You messed with with the wrong girl, Alicia Kaay get ready am coming for you " Jane said sipping wine.

Alicia received a message from John.

" Whose that ? " Martin asked,

" Detective John Keller " Alicia said as she dropped her phone.

" Hey what's wrong ? " Martin asked comforting her and picked up her phone to see what shook her.

" It's him come to the station " Martin read.

" He followed me here "

" Who did ? " Martin asked,

" Henry ! " Alicia answered,

" Who's Henry ? "

" a dangerous killer and cannibal, he calls himself Mr X " Alicia explained.

" What why didn't you tell me before ? "

" Cause the less you know the better " Alicia said hugging him.

" So who is this killer ? " Martin asked,

" He was a senior doctor at the Paris lancet hospital where I work as a nurse and there was something about him and I didn't confirm it till I found him killing a patient and branding an X on her " Alicia said,

" I remember a time people were being killed it was all over the news the X on victims " Martin said.

" He did alot worse, short story is I told John and he and the police did a search in his house and found the murder weapons and he disappeared before they could catch him " Alicia said as Martin hugged her.

" Am sure he might have criminal friends who helped him get into the country cause they are all connected but why kill Naomi ? " Martin wondered.

" It's a message if he can get close to her, then he can get close to me, my dad or brother, anyone around me isn't safe " Alicia said as they heard the door bell ring frightening them.

" It's me ! " They heard a female voice.

" Bianca " Martin said as he went opened the door welcoming her in.

" Bianca you've grown so much " Alicia asked,

" Martin who is this beautiful lady, and how does she know me " Bianca asked,

" Well mom and dad are the only ones who have seen her " Martin said smiling sheepishly,

" Just tell her already " Alicia said pinching him and they started bickering and Bianca remember when they were kids.