Chapter 9 : KILLER BRIDE

Henry taught me to only have three words in my vocabulary and those are
kill,
destroy,
and eliminate.

I know pretty dramatic and too much but the only way to survive is by being too much and I always was all the above.

PRESENT DAY

" Where were you at ? " Detective John Keller was asking everyone at the merger as everyone had saw everyone all but one who disappeared Kevin lighthouse.

" The CCTV footage shoes a man going into the president's office " an officer said as they called in some guests to identify the man.

" The shoes and suit that's Kevin " the guest said as the police took the glass found in the office for testing.

" What a crazy night " Alicia said as Martin was glad she was fine.

A few days later,

" Where is this place ? " Kevin asked as he was locked up.

" Your new home " Alicia said as she turned on the TV.

" The police are looking for Kevin lighthouse the main suspect to his father's death as he last seen exiting an office minutes after his father's death who he poisoned "the news reporter said as Alicia laughed,

" My father's dead and they are blaming me " Kevin said as Alicia gave him papers.

" I want you to read them " she said as he read through them.

" My father gave you everything once signing the merger with your business " Kevin said,

" Yes now all your money belongs to my family and your father is dead and your a wanted murderer, it even states in the claus of the contract everything belongs to the bank cause your daddy invested everything he owned " Alicia said looking at Kevin.

" Why are you doing this to me ? " He asked,

" You and your sick father were going to blackmail me and take my family business and now look at you pathetic, no daddy or money to save you " Alicia said as her henchmen brought in a table.

" Get him on it " she said as they placed him on it.

" No please don't hurt me " he begged as she laughed taking out knives.

" I promise to be gentle " she said as she started cutting him alive.

A month later everything had gone silent in the town of Shadow Creek no deaths.

" First the school shooting that happened a year ago and now my friend Naomi was killed by Mr X and then Britney's wheelchair malfunctions she ends up dead, then Richard Lighthouse is drugged and pushed over a balcony and his son goes missing " Jane said to Melinda ray the one in charge of investigating the towns murders.

" So do all those things have in common ? " Melinda asked Jane.

" Alicia kaay "

" How so ? " Melinda asked intrigued.

" She was there when all those deaths happen and you have to find the evidence so the police can look her up " Jane said as they discussed more.

Alicia was getting ready for the family dinner the Lockwood's were hosting for her and her family, it was a little family get together.

" You are the vision of the virgin Mary " Dexter kaay complimented his daughter.

" That old thing, am not that old and Besides am no virgin " Alicia said making her dad laugh.

" The contract we signed with Richard is still legal cause of the clause in the contract which apparently he gave us power over everything he owns " Dexter asked.