God Save The Queen

My friends and I are what people call hoodlums.

Not rebels, just hoodlums.

A group of 6 high school band kids who do things that are completely harmless, but still just a little something noticeable.

This year, my friend started printing out stickers with the Queen on them with "God Save" printed below. Almost the entire band program was aware of it, as we would sit in the band hallway, before and after practice talking about it. We weren't hiding anything.

My friends started putting them up around the school, in subtle places. Doors, vents, walls. I even found one in a disk drive on a computer.

I must say though, I never put a sticker on public property. I admit that I put on my saxophone case, my guitar and my skateboard. All my property.

This wasn't hurting anyone. Some of the teachers found it funny, some were even aware of who it was. One of my teachers even took the stickers down and replaced them around his room.

Not to throw anyone under the bus, but just to clarify, I didn't put any of the stickers up. The worst I did in this operation was that I was aware of it and had a few stickers, which I used on my personal property.

My friends got caught today. The school was surprisingly fair. I'm not going to go in depth, but there were a few suspensions, one in and one out of school. There's a surprising amount of people involved, almost the entire band program

This could go one of two ways. People who put stickers up can admit to it, everything will go smoothly. Or, people can make a big deal, act high and superior, thinking they are "defying authority", and end up with charges.

This makes me sound so shallow, like I'm standing over my friends saying "I told you so. Look at me, I'm in the clear", but I actually am in the clear. Even if I do end up being called to the office, I didn't put anything up. Good life choice, kid.

England prevails. God save.