Epilogue

August 16, 2011
Dear Journal,
I kissed her. I'm an idiot. I like her so much. Why couldn't I just tell her that. My dumb dad has me going to school 10 hours away. For what? Idk. This sucks. Mom says it'll build my character. What does that even meannnnn?!

December 15, 2011
Journal,
I missed her smile too much. Being home from school is so refreshing but she seems so sad. I'm glad my dad is going to let me come home. I hate my school so much. Plus my knees hurt. Those beds are too short and I don't fit. I hate everyone there. It's not my fault I can't gain weight. I'm still growing. I just want to be here with her. She makes me feel better about myself every time she laughs. I have to get her smile back.

May 30, 2011
Journal!
Guess who's done with that military school and is home?! Me. Summer with her is going to be amazing. I think I'll ask my dad if we can go to Disney.

September 5, 2012
Journal,
I made JV! She watched me try out. I hope I always see her in the stands.

September 30, 2012
Journal,
I can't believe I won my first game! Seeing her smile as she watched made it even better. I have to make her proud.

October 18, 2012
Journal,
I fucked up so bad. Fuckin hell. I just wanted her to have a good time tonight. Fuck. I wish I could just think sometimes and not be so impulsive. I know I broke her heart. What if I messed up my chance...I think I love her.

October 31, 2012
Journal,
She's still not talking to me. Maybe if I date Ashley she'll see that she really needs me.

November 27, 2012
Journal,
I'm 16 today. She said happy birthday to me in a text. I really fucked up.

May 15, 2013
Babe,
Happy birthday. I know you're not talking to me but happy birthday.

May 16, 2013
Journal,
Ashley is a bitch. Why am I dating her again? I'm glad she punched her the fuck out. I've never been so proud of her. Good news is she's talking to me again!

September 1, 2013
Journallllllll!!!!!,
Damn I didn't know I missed her that much. She looks like she ate well over the summer. Her body is fucking amazing. Shit. I might have to break this rule. I know she's my best friend but isn't the best person to be with someone you've known for years?
I can't believe she kissed me. She felt too good. I don't think I could have lasted another second with her on me. I thought I was going to explode. I wonder if she felt what she was doing to me. I couldn't even cuddle her.

September 5, 2013
Journal,
Ashley always fucking up shit. I can't even put all the blame on her but why she had to snitch? I still can't believe she got me drunk that night. I should have pushed her off. Why being a man gotta be this hard? Literally.

November 27, 2013
Journal,
Guess who passed their drivers test today! Yep and I bought that Altima. My mom keeps saying it's not safe but ya boy got wheels. I wonder if she'll let me take her to the beach tonight. I can't stop kissing her. Feeling her on me is better than anything I could pray for. She keeps complaining about the hickies but I mean...she's mines right? Unofficially because I'm not ready. She understands though.

December 19, 2013
Journal,
Imma fuck JD up.

February 6, 2014
Bruh,
IM GOING TO FUCK JD UP!

May 13, 2014
Journal,
Like I've never wanted to fight so much in my life. She's actually dating this short muhfucka. Like, she's officially with this short muhfucka. I can't stop crying.

August 15, 2014
Journal,
I wrote her a song today. I'm scared to let her listen to it. She started coming around again and I never want her to leave again. I can't believe this dork got me sprung like this.

November 27, 2014
Journal,
I'm 18! Ayeeee it's lit! Party is going to be amazing tonight.

November 28, 2014
Journal,
And I kissed her with her man in the other room. Ugh I'm trash. But I'm high class trash. Trashé. She know she belongs to me. How long we gotta play this game babe?

January 2, 2015
Journal,
Fucked up again. This Melissa girl won't let me live now. These lips are lethal. Me and little me really gotta stay on track.

May 14, 2015
Journal,
I finished my birthday gift to her today. I'm glad my mom made doubles of all our old pictures. I think my favorite is when I won homecoming prince and we took a selfie in the stands. She's so adorable in her glasses. I kind of miss them. My dad bought me a new suit for her dinner tomorrow. JD bout to be BIG MAD. I'm getting my girl back.

May 16, 2015
Journal,
Prom is tonight and the plan is all set. I already got the hotel room set up and my uncle rented me a town car. She's going to be shocked. I just hope she doesn't hate it. I mean I brought scrabble. She knows I hate scrabble.

May 18, 2015
Well....
Gotdamn.
Ya boy ain't a virgin no more.

May 25, 2015
Journal,
Goodbye high school. Me and my GIRLFRIEND looked too cute in our caps and gowns today. I'm so proud of her making valedictorian. Beauty and a brain. Now let me see if she'll give me a cut of that 100k. School expensive. Can I get a dolla?! Haha.
My dad gave me a ring to give to her. I'm not ready yet dad damn! I'll keep it safe until I am though. Maybe when we're 21? 25?

August 15, 2015
Journal,
I might have to get a better car. I went to drop babe off at CalArts and the car almost ain't make it to UCLA. I'm glad she got an apartment off campus though. We can have our privacy as long as our parents stay in San Diego where they belong! They ruined today when I was moving her in. I was trying to christen the house and they would not leave. A man got needs!

November 27, 2015
Journal,
She is probably the cutest woman on earth. She did a portrait of us. I can't believe how talented she is.

March 23, 2016
Journal,
So I moved in with her. I mean a 30 minute commute with no traffic isn't that bad...I'll leave 2 hours earlier. I don't care.

September 21, 2016
Journal,
I couldn't wait another minute. I proposed. She said yes. I know I'm 19 but why wait?