v.

Hi, I found your number at Lee's Kitchen and was promised memes :))

Jisung cringed at his own words, but forced himself to send it anyway. That was the only form of posing conversation he could think of.

He glanced around the nearly empty restaurant as if he were taking part in a sneaky trade-off. In the far corner, a group of boys was finishing their meals while on the other end of the restaurant, a couple sipped on red wine that was bound to taste like spoiled milk.

Almost instantly, though, Jisung's phone buzzed and adrenaline pumped through his veins as butterflies invaded his stomach.

Omg, finally! Hi!! I'm Minho, and you are?

Jisung paused for a moment. Was he really willing to throw himself into this? His fingers chose before his brain could process that he had just sent off a piece of himself in a text.

So, Jisung, what made you decide to text me?

Jisung sends back, "Yknow, I don't really know. At first I was like 'why would anyone advertise their number on the inside of a bathroom stall?' and I guess the more I saw it the more curious I became."

He sighed, slipping his phone into the front pocket of his apron. He collected his busboy bin, as Changbin liked to call it, and made his way to the freshly abandoned table where the group once resided. The food, as it always was, was barely touched. He was lucky that the drinks were all gone, aside from their accompanying ice that was beginning to melt.

It was going to be a long day, Jisung concluded after glancing out the window to see the ice cream shop across the street flooded with people to the point where the line stretched out the door.