ix.

"I think I'm falling in love with a stranger," Jisung announces, heart fluttering as he twirls his ramen around the chopsticks.

Chan inhales too quickly, choking on the noodles he had piled into his mouth merely moments before. "What?"

Jisung releases a heavy breath, sending his chopsticks to clatter against the ceramic walls of his mug. After last night, his feelings were made known. And he didn't know how to feel about that.

He unloads the major details to Chan, keeping the minor details to himself. Like a little secret.

"So you texted a random guy and within a week he insists you meet up and then you think you're in love with him? Do you know how crazy that sounds, Jisung?" Chan sighs, leaning back into the leather couch with his cup of ramen resting between his thighs.

Jisung hesitantly nodded. When it was said back to him, without any of the minor details to justify him, Chan was right. He glanced up at Chan's living room ceiling, thinking of the stickers that made him feel even the slightest bit sane.

"But, I mean, whatever makes you happy. Just wait a little before telling him, yeah? Don't want to freak him out or anything."

Jisung adjusted his gaze to Chan's eyes, his hair falling against his forehead softly. "Of course."

Chan picked up the TV remote from the coffee table, glancing to Jisung for approval before warding their silence away with yet another episode of Pokémon.

As Chan hummed along to the theme, Jisung's phone shook the whole house as it buzzed against the table. Hoping it would be Minho, he snatched his phone, nearly knocking his mug out of his lap.

How's it going, JiJi?

Pretty good, I'm at a friend's house and we're binging the first season of Pokémon. How about you, MinMin?

He slightly cringed at the nickname. JiJi was top tier, and MinMin was, well, not.

I definitely could be better, but are you Pikachu? Cos whenever you're around there's electricity;)

Jisung's stomach gets invaded with butterflies. So simple, yet so flirty. He fights the pressing urge to shove his phone under Chan's nose and ask what it meant.

Woah okay Mr. Flirt. But what's wrong? What could be better?

Idk, I guess I'm feeling off.

Jisung pushes his bottom lip out for a second or two. He's not exactly the person to go to when someone's feeling down. Never has and likely never will be. So, he types a mediocre text and hesitantly sends it.

Just get some rest. If you can't, take a day for relaxation. Self-care!

Thank you, JiJi. I really appreciate it :)

A small smile pulls at the corner of his lips as he sets his phone down and redirects his attention to the TV where Ash is confronted by Team Rocket once again.