pain

Right now she was standing in front of a modern house. "let's get in" he said and walked in. she was really amazed with the infrastructure. The floor was made up of wood, there was a big photo frame of him in one of the walls. It looked like he took the photo during his college period. ' he looks so good. All girls would have surely drooled over him. Im, sure he would have dated many of them. How many girls did he date?'

"35", she looked at him confused

"what 35"

"didn't you ask how many I dated? It's 35" he said smiling.

 " Did I say it loud?" she asked herself.

"and miss yoon this is my bedroom and you can take—" , he was cut off by his mobile ringtone. " that room miss yoon" he pointed to one room and attended the call

" yes jimin? What? Wait I can't hear you" he opened the door and went out. Taking this as an opportunity yoon stormed inside his room so that she could find anything suspicious. " Sherlock holmes mode on," she said and started searching. His room was really neat so it became a little easier for her search. she searched in between the books rack, below the bed. She opened his cupboard and searched there. She found a couple of files in one of the drawers in the cupboard. She first looked at the door checking if he was here and then started going through the files fast. Most of them were business files, under all of them she found an old photo. She kept the files on his bed and took the photo in her hand. It was a family photo. There was a couple standing, both looked like there were in there 30's or 40's and they were standing in front of a beach with three kids. The tallest boy was looking like he was 12 or 13 yrs. While the boy whom yoon recognised as taehyung looked like he was 8 or 9. And there was a small girl with long hair who looked like she was in her 5s.

"This must be Mr. and Mrs Kim then"

"This must be minjae and who is this girl? I thought there were only 4 members including him in his family ah its fine I will fi-" she stopped when she heard the sound of the door. She sprang up from the bed kept all the files and the photo back in the drawer, forgetting about her finger she closed the drawer hard making her immediately feel the pain.

Realizing what she had done she opened the drawer and freed her finger "AHHH" she yelped as the pain grew more. "miss yoon" she could hear taehyung's voice so she closed the drawer immediately. He came running to her.

"What happened??" he asked looking at her finger which was now swollen and red.

" ahhh its paining," she said gripping onto his sleeve with her unharmed hand " do something," she said looking at him with tears in her eyes.

"come with me," he said and took her to the living room. "just a sec" he made her sit and went to the kitchen to get something. He came back with an ice pack.

"show me your finger," he asked and she did.

"ok this might pain" this sentence made her so damn scared

"what are you going to do?" she asked. Without telling anything he moved her hurt finger up. She felt the pain increase a thousand times as he did it. "ahhh" she shouted and she started hitting him simultaneously.

"miss yoon may I know why are you hitting me??" he asked. She pulled her finger from him. "its paining" she said crying.

(pls play this song)

" I said it will pain. If you don't do that it won't get alright" saying he put his hand forward.

 Yoon slowly sighed and hesitantly kept her hand on his. 

" ok 1,2.."

She closed her eyes tight.

"3" he bent her finger down "ahhh" she shouted and buried her face in his chest as she clenched onto his shirt.

Taehyung could hear something else other than her scream. His heartbeat. It started beating so damn fast from the moment she buried her face on his chest but he brushed it off.

Soon enough she felt something cool on her fingers. She opened her eyes and looked up still hugging him. Both their faces were only inches apart. Just after a few secs they realized what they were doing and shot back to their places

"uh thanks," she said awkwardly receiving a nod from him

(pls stop the song but if you want to continue hearing while reading  you surely can)

"by the way what were you doing in my bedroom and how did you get hurt??"

"uh that's," she thought of an answer " uh that by mistake I got hurt from the kitchen drawer so I went to your room for....(she thought) ya to search for first aid", 'that was a good reason. Well done yoon' she appreciated herself

" But why did you go to the kitchen??" ' Why the hell does he ask so many questions??'

"ahh... that's I was hungry so.."

"what do you want to eat then??"

"..Uhm pancakes"

" hmm okay" he got up

"you know to cook??" she asked amazed

"no"

"then where are you going"

"to on the tv", he said clueless

"then who the hell will cook"

"you only who else??" she couldn't believe what he just said

"I'm hurt how do you expect me to cook," she asked angrily, he just shrugged and laid on the couch to watch tv. She angrily stomped to the kitchen like a kid.

She started cooking while scolding him. " the hell does he think of himself. He only looks like a gentleman but isn't" she carefully mixed the batter with her hurt finger " ahhh" she winced in pain " cant he at least mix this. Unhelpful idiot. Can't understand who made him the CEO of such a big company" scolding him she put her hand forward to take the spoon but before she could another hand from behind her took it. She turned back to look at him.

"I will do it," he said and started doing

"Why are you doing it now??"

" I couldn't stand hearing im an unhelpful idiot," he spoke up concentrating on mixing. ' whatever' she thought. She started instructing him and he started doing as she was saying. ' how can this man look good even while cooking' she thought as she continuously looked at him.

 ' how can this man look good even while cooking' she thought as she continuously looked at him

He finished everything and kept the dish on the table. Both of them started eating quietly so she decided to break the silence

"sir"

"you can call me taehyung"

"taehyung I have this question to ask you"

"what is it"

"it's that who put that case against you??" he stayed quiet without giving any response. ' did I ask the wrong question?' she thought

"I'm sorry I had to no—"

"my mom"