Bruce X Reader {Wanted}

Bruce X Villain!Female!Reader
Wanted
Song: Criminal covered by Garrett Borns
Warning: Cursing and Make Out Scene.

Your POV
  I growled and paced back and forth at the front door or mine and my boyfriend, Bruce's small home. Bruce was supposed to be back by now, where the hell was he? Bruce and I's relationship was pretty complicated. He was The Hulk and worked with the Avengers, while I was a wanted criminal. I stole things and even sometimes killed. Bruce and I met on Asgard and it was love at first sight. I stopped a whole ass mission of stealing things from the castle to run off with him. If I left our house, I'd most likely get arrested in the first five minutes, so Bruce would go out and get things for the house and me. Finally, the door opened and there stood Bruce holding a few bags.

"There you are! I was worried sick, asshole." I growled. He smiled and rolled his eyes, walking into our kitchen. He put the bags down and turned to me. He grabbed my chin lightly and kissed my lips passionately. I kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck. We pulled away and he smirked.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. I didn't mean to worry you." He said. I rolled my eyes and he wrapped his arm securely around my waist.

"How's my little criminal?" Bruce asked, making his voice higher. I laughed, hitting his chest lightly.

"You're an ass." I said, smiling. He smiled and kissed me lips passionately. I kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck. He picked me up, walking over to the couch. He put me down lightly and hovered over top of me. I blushed and smiled, biting my bottom lip. He kissed me again, this time hungrily. I kissed back with the same force, wrapping my arms tightly around his neck. He pulled away and began to lightly kiss a line down my neck. I bit my lip and felt his hand slowly slide up my shirt. I blushed and smiled. As we began to continue, a knock on the door stopped us both in our tracks. Bruce sat up, fixing my shirt. He ran his hand through his hair and put his glasses on. He pressed my ring, turning me invisible. He stole the ring from Tony to protect me.

"Go hide." He mouthed. I nodded and we both got up. I ran to our shared bedroom and slid into the closet. It was my usual hiding spot when Tony or Thor would come over. I heard the front door open and I held my breath.

•Bruce's POV•
   I took a deep breath and opened the front door. Agent Phil Coulson stood in front of me, smiling widely.

"Hello Dr. Banner. Good to see you again. May I come in?" He asked, smiling. I sighed but nodded.

"What's up, Coulson? Everything ok?" I asked. He nodded and sat down at my dining table. I sat across from him and raised my eyebrow sharply.

"Yeah. Everything is fine. I was just going around to everyone seeing if anyone knew about Y/N L/N." Coulson said. I held my breath, trying hard not to show my actual emotions. What did they want with Y/N?

"Oh? Who's that?" I asked, tapping my foot anxiously.

"Ms. L/N is a murderer and has stolen things from Asgard, Wakanda, Mr. Stark, and SHIELD." Coulson said. My eyes widened and I faked being shocked. How the hell did I fall in love with a criminal?!

"Wow. That's awful." I said. Coulson nodded.

"So have you seen or heard anything? She's still on the loose and is really dangerous." Coulson. I shook my head no.

"Sorry Phil, but I have no idea. I'll let you know if I hear or learn anything." I said. Phil smiled and nodded.

•Your POV•
   I smiled as I sat on the table, staring down at Bruce. If I was visible, Bruce would be bright red and Phil would arrest me on the spot. This ring was a life saver.

"Well. I'll be on my way. Thanks for your time, Doctor." Coulson said. I rolled my eyes and watched as the two stood up.

"No problem, Agent." Bruce said. I smiled and got off the table, following close behind Bruce. I wrapped my arms around his waist and he stiffened. I smiled and stood on my tippy toes, biting his ear. Agent Coulson left the house and Bruce watched his car leave. Bruce grabbed my hand and clicked my ring so I was visible again. I smiled and he picked me up, throwing me on the couch. I blushed and he shook his head and lifted my legs so he could sit down.

"You're gonna be the death of me, Y/N." Bruce said, sighing. I rolled my eyes and looked at my nails.

"You love me, Brucie Bear." I said. He smiled and looked down at me. I winked and he rolled his eyes.

"Of course I do. But you're a real pain in the ass." He said, pinching my thigh. I stuck my tongue out at him and smiled.

"I don't even know why Coulson was here. I haven't done anything bad in two weeks." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Well honey you've murdered many people, so I can see why SHIELD is still after you." He said. I huffed and looked up at him. His glasses fell to the bridge of his nose and his sharp jaw was lined with stubble. I smiled and sat up, kissing his cheek.

"Why do you love me, Brucie? If we're caught, you could loose everything." I said, looking into his chocolate eyes. He looked at me and smiled, putting his hand on my cheek.

"I love you because you're you, Y/N. You could murder everyone in the world and id still love you. You mean a lot to me. I don't care about your criminal record. You're my bubbly, sarcastic girl and I wouldn't want it any other way." He said. I blushed and smiled. He moved me so I was sitting in his lap and he kissed my head.

"You mean so much to me too, Brucie. I don't know what I'd do without you." I said. He smiled and kissed my head again. I laid in his chest and he rubbed my leg lightly.

"I love you, my little criminal." Bruce said, holding me close. I laughed and swatted his chest playfully.

"I love you too, Brucie Bear." I said, giggling. He rolled his eyes and turned on the TV to watch a movie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  I hope you all enjoyed this part! I had a lot of fun writing it! Don't forget to vote and comment!

Also! Thank you all so fucking much for 100k! It's honestly INSANE how fast my book has grown. I love you all so much and I hope you all enjoy my book!

I also need some more oneshot books to read, so comment some down below lmao

-D :p