Chapter 18

Sydney's POV

Today was the day.  The day we all went back to our own packs.  I could tell Xavier was furious I was not letting him mark me and going back to my pack.  Alex and Cameron were another party not at all happy with this parting, but at least they could connect through the mind link.

I could feel the nervousness growing inside the pit of my stomach making me queasy. What would my dad say? What would he think?  He'd think I was a irresponsible teenager who couldn't handle the power of ruling a pack.  He'd want an explanation for my disappearance, and I still didn't have one to give to him.  What could I tell him? Nothing because the truth would be to hard for him to bare without mom here to help calm him down.  He would go on a rampage.  I'd felt him trying to break through more than any other pack member.  Being Alpha he would have been able to break through any average wolf's walls, but I was an Alpha like him, which made it substantially harder to break.

I sat in the small encirclement of trees that I had spotted last night on my way to comfort Sam.  I could see rays of morning sunshine reflecting in between the trees.  I didn't even notice when Xavier laid down next to me.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked rolling onto his side to look at me.

"Nothing." Xavier gave me a knowing look while he raised his eyebrows at me and I sighed.  "My dad.  He's gonna be so furious when I get home."

"Then don't let him get mad at you.  Don't go home."  I looked over at him and scoffed.

"Ya, that's a great way to preserve a father-daughter relationship,"

"I'm sorry, it's just thinking about not being with you is making my wolf agitated,"  I turned and grabbed each side of his face gently with my hands.

"Just your wolf?"  In a second he was hovering over me, his face halfway illuminated with the rays of sunlight coming from the east.

"No, not just my wolf," he said, just barely above a whisper.  He crashed his lips into mine as I wrapped my hands around his neck and weaved them into his short raven hair.  He nibbled on my bottom lip.  I decided to tease him some and denied him entrance.  He growled in response.  He grabbed on my thigh and squeezed causing me to gasp.  He used this moment to his advantage however as he thrust his tongue into my mouth.  Our tongues battled for dominance.  His other arm looped around my waist keeping him from crushing me and holding me closer to him.  I noticed the position we were in as soon as I felt him harden.  Still kissing, he was in between my legs, holding my thigh with on hands and bring me closer with the other.  I blushed and I know he noticed as he smirked into our kiss, deepening it constantly.

Leaves were entangled in my hair and I could feel each blade of grass beneath me.  The sunlight hit our faces and I could perfectly make out the details of Xavier's face.  The dark starry sky had faded with the suns arrival, and was replaced with the lightest blues.  A soft, and subtle breeze blew through the trees, and enveloped us with the scent of lavender.

Xavier's lips left my own and started trailing light kisses around my jawline and down my neck.  I didn't even realize what was happening until it was to late.  I felt Xavier's canines elongate and sink deep into my flesh.  I gasped loudly and immediately let loose my hands from his hair and tried to pry him off me.  I couldn't talk.  Physically couldn't talk.  The way he had positioned us and the way he was marking my neck made it impossible for me to talk, or scream.  Only for me to gasp and grab at the air around me.  An immense amount of pleasure surged through my body after the initial shock and pain dissipated.  I tried very hard not to let a moan escape my lips but to no avail.  He just sunk his teeth even deeper sending another wave of ecstasy through my body, and a loud moan came from my own lips.

Dammit.  What was happening to me?  My own body had betrayed me.  I was beyond furious right now and wanted nothing but to stomp away from Xavier and scream and ignore him for a month until he missed me so much he would eat nails to get me back.  How dare he mark me without my consent.  It enraged me to no end, yet, I knew my wolf was jumping with joy.

I placed my hands on his chest, and tried to push him away.  I kept up my attempts, but he was latched on.  The longer he left his teeth in me, the more often surges of pleasure ran through my body, and the more powerful.  I constantly fought my own body for control and tried to push him off me.  I then tried tapping into my werewolf strength, of course she was no help, she loved that he was doing this to us! Stupid wolf.  Eventually, the pleasure and ecstasy consumed me and I stopped trying to fight his mark. 

I embraced each wave of pleasure that shot through me.  His essence combining with mine, and turning us into one being as our bodies melded together in this long embrace.  Each wave sent off an orgasm in my body so fierce that I couldn't believe how they were building up, and continued to better themselves.  Is this how every wolf felt when they marked?  The pure raptures that spread like wildfire throughout my body.  I wanted Xavier to feel this frenzy going on inside me as well.

Without a moments thought, I extended my canines and sunk them into Xavier's neck.  Another wave of ecstasy rushed through me.  I could feel Xavier's feral growl, vibrating deep in his chest.  Obviously he hadn't thought I was going to mark him back.

Traditionally, when two werewolves meet, the male will mark his female.  If they do no mate within a month, the female will commence with her HEAT, which guaranties the mating.  You cannot go through HEAT and survive without mating.  The pain of HEAT can only be stopped by the females mate, through intercourse.  The HEAT is very similar to childbirth, except its worse, and if not satisfied, you will die from it.  The only downside about heat, yeah, as if death wasn't a downside, is that the female gives out a certain aroma, that if you aren't already mated, you will instinctively find the female believing she is your mate and claim her.  I know, mother nature can be a bitch.  So, usually the pair will mate very soon after they mark one another as a precaution to make sure that the mate doesn't get claimed by another wolf.  Then, as they are mating the female will bite her mates neck symbolizing her own claim on him.  What I have done, is definitely NOT apart of werewolf tradition.