The ex hookup pt.2

Santana P.O.V

Once Kash' came to the lunch table, she was just staring at me. I know she was about to bombard me with questions, so I mentally prepared myself.

" So you used to fuck on her huh? " She asked me.

" Yes Kash. I used to." I said.

" Why you answered the phone? " She asked.

" I didn't check the caller ID. I thought it was you since you basically the only one who be calling me.I didn't look at it till' after I answered, that's how I knew it was her." I said.

" Mhm. Let me find out you cheating on me and I'mma cut ya' dick off and feed it to my fish. " She said.

What in the goddam fuck

" Crazy ass" I mumbled.

"WHAT WAS THAT? " She said loudly.

" Nothing girl damn. " I said.

We were just vibing and talking, until the devil herself came to our table.

" What the fuck do you want Alexis. " I said.

" I want you. " She said like Kash wasn't sitting there.

" Bitch do you want to get dragged again? " She asked.

" You wouldn't drag your boyfriends babymother right? " She said. Once  she said that Kash's face went from angry to sad.

" How many weeks? '' I asked.

" Four. " She said smirking.

" Girl the last time I did anything with you was 3 months ago. Fuck out my face. " I said.

" Well im pinning the baby on you. " She said.

" Girl you can't do that. " Kash said laughing.

"Oh but I will. Watch. " She said walking off.

"Why you gotta fuck the crazy bitches? " Kash asked me.

" Man, listen. " I said laughing.

Fast forward till' after school.

It was after school, and thank God because this day was long.

When I got to my car, Alexis walked up to me.

" Hey baby daddy, I need a ride. " She said, smirking.

" One, that demon baby not my seed, two, go find ya' baby daddy. " Just then, Kash walked up to me and younger kissed me.

"Lost Sweetie? " Kash asked her.

" You better watch out bitch. Cause Dion fresh out, he my cousin. Make me call him up. " She said, laughing.

After she said that, Kash got in the car with a scared look on her face.

" Back up bitch. " I said to Alexis.

" I'm taking you to court. " She said.

"THAT'S NOT MY BABY. " I yelled at her getting in my car.

" Babe who's Dion? " I asked her.

"No-nobody babe." She said, scared.

"Tell me." I said sternly.

"Last year I went to a twerk fest. I was on the floor twerking and what not, then I felt somebody behind me. I thought it was one of my friends, so I kept going. Next thing I know, I'm being dragged up the stairs by the person I was dancing on. He was saying how I was gonna take it even if I didn't want to. He dragged me in a room, but the dummy didn't look the door. Right before he tried to rape me, my brothers came in and beat his ass. He did that to a lot of girls before, so they were supposed to send him away for 17 years. He was beat and raped in prison, and I don't know how he got out, but I know he may come after me since he got caught." She said with tears in her eyes.

" Baby let me tell you something, as long as I'm here, ain't no nigga coming for you. I'll murder every single one of them, and I won't have no remorse. You here me?" I said.

"Thank you baby. But you don't have to do thi-"

" But I want to." I said pulling away from the school.

" You wanna meet my momma? It's time." She said to me.

" U-Uh sure." I said.

" Aww don't be scared tanny boo, she may be mean, but." She said.

" But what?" I asked her.

" Oh nothing. That's it." She said laughing.

For the rest of the ride, we just talked until we got to her moms house.

I got out the car, getting ready to meet the famous momma k.

Kash unlocked the door, and we went inside.

"MOM CONE DOWNSTAIRS I HAVE SOMEBODY I WANT YOU TO MEET!" Kash yelled.

" I TOLD YOU STOP YELLING IN MY FUCKING HOUSE!" Her mother yelled back, walking down the stairs.

When she came down, she eyed Me for a minute before speaking.

" Who is this?" Her mom asked.

"Mom this is my boyfriend Santana. Santana this is my mom."Kash said.

" Oh this the boy that got my daughter smiling from ear to ear." Her mother said, smiling.

" Nice to meat you Ms.-"

" Nope! You can call me mama!" She said.

"Ok nice to meet you mama. You not mean, Kash said you was." I said laughing.

" You telling people I'm mean lil' girl?"Her momma asked.

"Whatttttttt?! You know me better than that momma." She said, lying.

" What y'all want to eat?" Her momma asked.

" Can you cook some s-"

" Not you fatass. I was talking to Tana." Mama said cutting her off.

" See what I'm talking about?" Kash said.

" Can you cook some chicken?" I asked mama.

"Of course I can bookie. Y'all gotta run to the store for me to get the chicken, I already have the sides." She said.

" Ok then, let's go Kash" I said.

We went to the car and both got in. On the ride there, we just talked like we always do. I never been like this with a female. The ones who I always fucked with were around for my dick and money. They never really cared to talk to me.

We arrived at Walmart and went to the frozen food isle.

" Kash what kind of Chicken do I need to get?" I asked her.

" Get some legs and thighs, my momma love those." She said.

"What the hell is that?" I asked her.

" Move." She said before getting the chicken out of the freezer.

" Now lets go get some chi-" She said before looking behind me at some dude, and she looked scared as hell.

" Bae what's wrong with you? Why you just looking at ole' dude? You know him?I asked her.

" Tha-That's him" She said barely above a whisper.
____________________________________
1049 words!

Ok y'all I have a valid explanation why I didn't update, I was trapping off a broke ass droid because I broke my iPhone 6. But now I have the iPhone XR so you know what that means bitches? MORE UPDATESSSSSS.

Y'all think Alexis was serious about dion being out?

Who did Kash see?

VOTE AND COMMENT!

See you later babies💋