Chapter 7- You miss me?

Santana P.O.V

"That-That's him." Kash said barely above a whisper.

I turned around to see this tall, slim, yellow nigga staring evilly at Kash.

" Kash you not being specific, who is that."I asked her.

" Dion." She said, still scared.

My blood began to boil, not only did this nigga have my girl scared, but he had the nerve to stare at her like that.

This is dion

( I'm sorry for the Yk Osiris fans, but his ass not gon' be worth it today)

I was real shook, cause this nigga had the nerve to walk up to us.

" Kash you still looking thick i see. Remember when I was finna get some play and you called 12? Well imma make sure you feel that same pain I felt in jail." He said, smirking.

" Now lil' nigga I don't know who do you think I am, but I'm a powerful nigga in this city, and I could have you dead in a second, so I advise you to keep it pushing." I said to him.

With that being said, he ran off, scared.

"You ok bae?" I asked her.

" Yea. He pussy, and I know you got me."

" You know I do ma. Forever and ever." I said.

We went to check out, and then went to the car.

" Babe, do you see us lasting in the future?" She asked me.

" Ma, you changed me for the better. I never thought I would feel this way towards a girl, and you came in my life like a waterfall, and I'm drowning. I don't care if you don't feel the same way, just know, you'll never ever have to worry when your with me."

" Thank you baby, I most definitely feel the same. Ever since last year, it's always been fuck a nigga, but thank good I gave you a chance, cause I met a solid soldier." She said.

The rest of the ride, we sung all of that iffy shit Kash listen to.

Once we got to mama house, we went to the kitchen to give her the chicken.

" Now what the hell took y'all so long?" Mama asked us.

" Dion is in town." Kash said.

" Why that sick bastard not in jail? He raped all them damn girls! What the hell? And why is he not back in Birmingham?" Her mother asked.

" He has a cousin down here, and I have no idea why he's out. He probably know somebody that's working with 12." Kash said.

" Well I know, if he try you, shoot him."Mama said.

" You know I keep that piece on me ma." She said.

" Y'all go upstairs, I trust y'all not to do anything stupid, if you do atleast use protection." Her mother said.