Chapter 21- Ex's and more Ex's

Nobody's point of view

It's been 4 months since Kash caught Santana cheating and had a one night stand. At first she felt bad about it, but she started to feel good about the feeling a few weeks later. She grew out of the whole situation, and she even got her own apartment. Her and Armani were talking, but they were not dating. She didn't want to get hurt again.

Santana was caught in a crossfire. Him and Alexis were dating, but he just used her as a distraction from Kash. He would always cheat on Alexis, she meant nothing to him. He even caught her cheating but he didn't care, he just wanted a  distraction.

Kylie and Roddy have not been having any problems. Journey was just the sweetest baby, and we all loved her so much. She moved in with Kash because she wanted to give mom some space with Mason, and Kash has no problem with that. Kylie graduated and got her diploma, and she's now starting up her own business.

Mom and Carlos have been great. Mason was no different than Journey, they were both sweet babies.

Things were going so good with these months, but is that gonna continue?
____________________________________

Kash P.O.V

"He got a wife but she ain't the one he like." I mumbled cooking.

"Girl tell me why Journey done shitted." Kylie said walking into the kitchen.

"I'm not changing it." I said shaking my head.

"IM SICK OF THIS SHIT." She huffed walking down the hallway.

"No pun intended." I yelled after her laughing.

"Let me put on some music." I said mumbling going to go get my phone.

Once I got my phone I noticed that I had a missed call from Armani.

"Hey Kash." He said once he answered the phone.

"Hey mani." I said smiling.

"What you up to?" He asked me moving around.

"I'm cooking for me and the crew, you should come over and get a plate." I said to him.

"You forreal ?" He asked me getting up looking serious.

"Yes mani." I said laughing.

"Ight imma fuck witcha." He said before hanging up.

"I'm so damn tired of him." I mumbled going to the kitchen.

Before I could even start cooking again, I heard a knock on the door.

I went to go open it and I saw a Armani.

"How the hell-"

"Don't worry about it. Where the food at?" He asked me walking in to my apartment.

"It's not even done fatass." I said laughing .

"EXCUSE ME?" He said turning around.

"Awwww I'm sorry Pooh." I said trying not to laugh.

"But seriously lets go into the living room we need to talk."

"Um ok." He said confused.

"Now I've been throwing up since last week every day." I said as we sat down on the couch.

" And I took a test- I'm pregnant and I don't know who the father is." I said breaking down crying.

"It's ok girl wipe your eyes. I know that we weren't supposed to be anything serious, but if this my baby or not I'm gonna always be there fore you. You have to tell your other nigga." He said to me.

"Ok let me take a nap." I said getting comfortable.

"Alright." He said doing the same.

3 hours later

"Wake up Kash." Armani said shaking me.

"Okay." I said getting up.

I went into my room to get fresher up and put on some clothes.

I decided to wear my grey fashion nova two piece set, my Chanel purse, and my Chanel shoes.

I took a quick 20 minute shower then got dressed.

"You ready?" Armani said entering my room.

"Yeah." I said finishing up.

"Let's dip." He said leaving going to his car.

"Lord please let this go right." I prayed silently before leaving with him.

We drove and I gave him directions to Santana's house. I hope that's where he is.

Once we arrived, I went and knocked on the door.

And of course, Alexis opened it.

"Can I help you?" She asked in a silk robe.

"I need to talk to Santana about something very important.

"Sure, just know he's staying with me." She said smiling letting me in.

I walked all the way up to his room to see him there smoking.

"Look I'm not about to sugarcoat nothing, I have something important to tell you." I told him gaining his attention.

"Here you go." He said giggling. "What's so important that you have to come see me after 4 months?" He asked.

"I'm pregnant." I said grinning, making his whole facial expression change.

"You what?" He asked looking stuck.

"You heard me, and I need to get you a dna test." I said trying my best not to look sad that I had to go through this.

"It's whatever, I bet that baby ain't mines." He said shrugging.

" Well were gonna see." I said leaving the room.

I left out the house to go meet Armani in the car.

"Mission Accomplished."

____________________________________

It's been almost a month.

School is kicking my ass, volleyball is kicking my ass, and cheer is kicking my ass.

I'm gonna try to do my recent updating again.

Armani below

Y'all smell that?

Y'all smell that?

I smell drama.

See you next chapter 💞