Chapter one

(It's actually my first FF to write😊😊
Thank you for your kind consideration)

Love at first greetings

*****************

Name: KIM SHIN KRISANA
AGE:19
*YOUNGER SISTER OF THE BTS MEMBER KIM SEOK JIN
SWEET
CARING

Same as the old days i would wake up at 4:00 in the morning for my daily routine.
After taking a shower, puting on my school in outfit, i'd procede to the dinning room where i always find my brother Jin preparing food for me.

Insert!
Kim Seok Jin
27 years of age
Elder brother of Krisana
A caring and very thoughtfull brother
* he would do everything for krisana and will never let anyone hurt her baby sister!!

After Jin prepared my food he kissed my forehead, toom his coat and ready to leave.

Jin: bin bin ill be leaving now!
Krisana: Already you din't eat break fast!
Jin: But im already late, my members are waiting for me( rushing to the front door )

Krisana's POV

Before i could say "ok" he already have left. I feel so upset thinking he dont have time for me since the day he beacame an idol. I still remember back when i was just 5 Jin was just 11 he would always find time to play with me sometimes he would treat me ice cream while walking our way to the play ground since i was always left with the maids, our parents dont have time for us they are always busy travelling places to places country by country.

After realizing i was already late i got up, brush my teeth, took my bag and left for school. I used my car that jin gifted me during my 18th birthday, so its kin'a brand new. By the time i'v reached the school, this girls who are always the reason for my tardiness, keep asking to give the photo notebooks of my brother and the other members of BTS. Its very irritating though. So as always i ignored them just walking pass at them

Random Girl : who the fuck is she, not taking my gifts!, pfft! she's nobody any way if it wasnt for her brother

I just ignored her thinking, she's just insicure!

* Time skips *

After 8 hours of concentrating in class, i feel so drained. While walking trough the corri doors i received a call from Jin.

click....
Krisana:" Hello? "

Jin: "Where are you? Are you at home?"

Krisana: "no? we just got dismissed, sooo~ im still at school. Why?"

Jin: "ok! Wait for us there! We'll pick you up! Ok.?"

Krisana: "Pick me up? Us? Whos with you? And why? ( confused )"

Jin: "Me and my friends, know your tired and hungry soo~ , lets go, so that youd also meet them in person! Right (he laughs)"

Krisana: "ok. Just make it fast ! ( I ended the call )"

After 10 minutes of waiting, finally their here. Jin was the first one who got out of the van and came to me quickly.

Krisana:" ( hugged jin ) so Oppa? Where are we going?"

Jin: "( smilex widely ) chill bin bin youll see! ( laughs )"

Krisana: "( awkwardly smiles back ) y-your creepy..."

JIN: ( LAUGHS )

While me and Jin was talking, i saw this guy coming out of the van looking at as, I could tell his very handsome,

In krisanas mind

" wow ! How i wish i could be his girl friend, so that id kiss those thin lips, stare at those dark brosn eyes!"

I then realized i've been looking at him for almost a minute, i snap out back to reality , shockingly he was in front of me. I looked at Jin who was dying in laughter! I feel like my chicks are burning red because of embarrassment! I looked at the guy who was still smilling at me well i smiled back,

Guy: "Hi i'm Kim Teahyung, but they call me V "( still smilling)

Krisana: " I'M Krisana, you can call me Sana! ( smiled back )

Jin:" call her piggy! " ( insertine himself in the midle whild whispering loudly)

Taehyung laught as i just stood up looking shy and again embarrassed. Then anogher guy came out ant told us to go, he look so tiered and his face is so emotionless like he dont care about anything, i din't bother to ask his name so Jin, Taehyung and i went to the van as i ride in, Jin introduced them to me.

Jin:" the dimple guy is Nam Joon they call him Rapmon,( rqpmon smiles showing his dimples)

Taehyung:"stay away from him his a pervert! ( he started laughing as the others laughed next )

Jin: " the smallest one is Park jimin, his actually the most crazy member ! And our youngest is jungkook, one with a rabbit teeth ( jin pointing his finger to the guy at the back sit sleeping with his mouth wide open.)
The lazy one and the scariest to! Thats suga. And ( he was cut of by another guy smilling widely )

Guy:" Im J-hope your only hope sweety!( with the pace his face was already just an inch away from me )

Jin quickly pulled Jhopes hair making J-hope return to his sit the others laugh and i laughed with them. Till my eyes met Taehyungs i quickly change directions not showing my face to Taehyung. My heart was beating so fast like it want to break out , making my actions facing taehyung, till my duffes brother yelled!

Jin:"YAAAAAAAH! HEY BIN BIN WHATS WRONG ? WHY BLUSHING ? ( While pointing at taehyung and putting his arms around my shoulders )

I pushed Jin away making my "stop it face " . Then before Jin start to make another joke the driver told us that we have arrived.

*************
Authors note: so hey guys🙌🙌 I hope you enjoyed this chapter pls. 😹😹Vote (this is my first time writing a story)