Chapter eleven

"Thank you for nothing"

〰〰〰🔰🔰🔰〰〰〰

Krisana's POV
As we arived at my house I thank Eun Woo for bringing me back home .. and suddenly memories last night keep on flashing thru my mind . I just shake my head and knock at the door . "Finaly your home? Do you want to eat?" Jin said I just walk past at him and ignor all the questions that he keep asking "are you akay?, did something happened last night?, where did Taehyung go?

Krisana:" please give me some space " after saying that he finally keep his mouth shut,and I quikly go up stairs. Tears started to roll down my face memories  last night flash my mind,  the way he kissed me rughly,im so disgusted by my  self . As I entered my room , I sat at the edge of my bed and cry ,cry and cry,  after  all the crying  I calm my self and called Taehyung.

***On the phone***

Taehyung:" what?"( he answered me coldly)

Krisana:" what do you mean what do you even know what happened last night"

Taehyung:" no"

Krisana:" i was almost rapped"

Taehyung:" so??"

Krisana:" good thing a friend of mine came to save me"

Taehyung:" then there someone save you so you dont need to call me saying you were almost rapped "

Krisana:" its like you dont even care "

Taehyung:" yeah I don't care so stop calling me already because i have Alot of work to you"

Krisana:"wow look whose talking... you dont even have a work today!!!"

Taehyung:" so?? stop bodering  me already.. I dont want to waste my time on you"

Krisana:" wow!!, OKAY THEN ! THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME, THANK YOU FOR LEAVING ME ,THANK YOU FOR NOT SAVING ME , And thank you for nothing.."(I was cut off whe he said)

Taehyung:" let's break up"

Krisana:"wha- aa-t ?'(I was so shock by his words.tears started to roll down my eyes)

Tehyung:" let's break up"

Krisana:" what noo!! "

Taehyung:" this relationship is not gonna work"

Krisana:" what do you mean we can fix this "

Taehyung:" no we can't "

Krisana :" you love me right"

Taehyung :" no i dont love you at all"

Krisana:" no thats a lie!!!"

Taehyung :" no Im telling the truth "

Krisana:"  please don't leave me please"

Tahyung:" in the first place I dont love you at all"

Krisana:" what do you mean first place "

Taehyung:" yeah  because I  alReady love someone else and thats Jennie"

Krisana:"  no no YOU ARE LYING  JENNIE IS YOUR FRIEND"

Taehyung:" OH MY GOD Krisana YOUR such a fool beliving all that,  so pafefic, all I wanted was your body , and you are not my type at all , you look so ugly, you dress ugly urrghh and just acept the fact that I dont LOVE you any more" ( he even emphasize the word "love")  he emidiyetly ended the call, I tryed to call him once again but he just ignor me and  even blocked my number .. so theres no use

An hour have past I went down stairs to get a drink to clam my self but i was shock seeying Jin Watching  the news

"News"

Artice from BTS Kim Taehyung was spoted having an affair with Jennie from blackpink does that mean all along his relationahip qith Krisana,Jins sister  was al, fake?. Lest found out more after the break.

I satrted to walk  slowly,back wards . To not  let Jin recodpgnize me  but hit happend I dont even know what to do, or to say  right now.

Jin:" DID YOU KNOW ???  I just keep my mouth shut. And didnt reply , but he repited his words again but even louder and I gues his so mad right now
Jin :" I SAID DID YOU KNOW ??

END OF CHAPTER ELEVEN

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------       

hope you enjoy the story😊😊 please 🙏comment , vote and follow me for those who din't heheh 😄

#🔰🔰BTS FOREVER💜