Chapter four

I love  you!
~~~~~~~~■~~~~~~■~~~~~~~~

KRISANA'S POV

TAEHYUNG:" I LOVE YOU KRISANA I WISH YOU LOVE ME BACK"

I was taken back by his words I never new he liked me too.
I was about to speak but then he hugged me! And he keeps reapiting those words with his lips very close to my ears.

Tepaehyung : "Krisan please! PLEASE TELL ME YOU LOVE ME TOO! ( TAears falling down from his eyes passing through his nose)

I hold his chin up wiping his tears. I kissed him slowly and passionately.

Krisana: " I love you too."

He slowly raised his head looking at me, with a smille slowly appaering accross his lips.

END OF KRISANA'S POV

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I never tought she'd love me back. This was the greates day of my life. The person I love the most loved me bavk isn't yhat amazing.

TAEHYUNG:" I tought you will never love me "
KRISANA:" Dont say that. I already told you that I love you too."
TAEHYUNG:" YEAH .. Soooo would you be my girlfriend?"

END OF TAEHYUNG'S POV

KRISANA'S POV
should I say yes? What will happen? Ughhhh

KRISANA:" (sighing)  Yes? "

TAEHYUNH:"Is it a question?"

KRISANA:"n-no!"

Taehyung:" No?"

Krisana:" yes."

V: "yes? You dont like me?" (Teary eyes)

Krisana: " noooo!"

V: "THEN WHA-

TAEHYUNG was cut of by krisanas kiss. Taehyung cant hold back his feelings so he kissed her back. Then they both realized that people were looking at them.

Krisanas POV

" when i noticed people arround us was already taking pictures, i slightly pulled away and make a sign that we should go. Taehyung fastly understood, he put his arms arround me guiding me back to his car. When we were walking i can say he really does love me!  "

End of POV

we were already inside his car. He was smilling when i look at him, he looked at me then he pulled me  a kiss in the forehead. I hugged him and he hugged me back. After  that time of  sweetness he drove out way back to my house

●~~~~~~~~~~●~~~~~~~~~~●~~~~~~~~~~●~~~~~~~~~~●~~~~~

AUTHORS NOTE :  SO HEY . I KNOW THAT THOSE  FIRST PARTS WAS SOOOOO BORING 🙀🙀 BUT WAIT TILL KTISANA WILL  CHANGE ... CHANGE IS COMING😏 .By the way sorry this chapter is so  short don't wory the others will not be. PLS FOLLOW ME !! 😊😊❤