Chapter six

"WHO ARE YOU?"
~~~~~~~~♡♡♡♤♤♤♡♡♡~~~~~~~~

Krisana continued to cry, she scream at the top of her lungs, screaming the pain that she felt. She never expected it , that Taehyung can do that to her . She just think that maybe Taehyung have a reason thats why he did that or maybe he really never loved her at all. All those years that they were together she felt safe in Taehyunhs arms ,hugs,kisses (just in her forehead, tempels,and cheeks). Those memories of them make her more cry.

????'s POV
Ahhh its so peaceful here, this place was my secrete place, I always go here when I have problems . Sudenly I hear screams. Saying "why did you do this to me. Am I not enough . I hate you I should have never said I love you In the first place. I thought we are perfect with each other but I was wrong . What did I ever do to you ?"
WOW that was harsh. I was about to go back I saw a girl and I think, she's the one whose screaming. As she start to walk she keeps on walking util shes at the edge of the clif .I quikly ran towards her thinking that maybe she would kill her self.

KRISANA'S POV
I wipe all my tears and started walking to get some air as I was at the edge of the clif I saw A man runing towards me. As I continued to walk the man huged me from my back saying "please dont do this to your self" what is he talking about? Once again he spoke "Please dont kill your self please ". (I answered back saying) " oohh no me kill my self for what? like duh"(wiping my tears). what is he thinking is he crazy? "Excuse me but who are you?" (I said). ughhmm miss sorry but i thought your trying to jump."( He said )"I am not that crazy to jump on a clif like duh." (I answered back) . As I turn around I saw his face I was so shocked wow he look likè an angel that came down from heaven . As i was about to say something my phone ringed. It was from Taehyung. I quickly answered the call .

TAEHYUNG: "Hey Krisana please tell me where are I was so worried "

KRISANA : "I just came for a walk, to get some air "

TAEHYUNG: "Send me your location and I'll pick you up"

KRISANA: "No need Im already heading home "

TAEHYUNG:"Hey can I ask you something ?"

KRISANA:"yeah what is it "

TAEHYUNG :"earlyer this morning i have a text message
did you read it?"

KRISANA:" No I dint read anything i just came out with out telling you beacause I know that you are tierd i'll end the call now"

TAEHYUNG : yeah becaref--

TAEHYUNG'S POV
After many trials of calls she finnally answered it . I was so anoyed and at the same time nevous. And i dont know why maybe she know that i was cheating on her. As i was about to say something she ended the call . I was having a doubt that maybe she saw it but who cares she never even care she never gives me wat i want its her fult any way .

End of POV

KRISANA'S POV

I just pretend that I dint read anything this morning but that message flash back through my mind

?:
hey babe just wanna tell you, you forgot to take your jaket last night! I had a greate time looking at your abs last night ! Hahaha feel free coming here babe.. love ya!

It make me feel sick remembering wat happend earlyer this morning as i ended the call the man was still infront of me .
KRISANA sorry but i have to go see you soon?
?? : Yeah

I soon walked out off the place and headed home. And sudenly I slept. I din't feel any pain at all. All i feel was arms wraped around my waist. I slowly opened my eyes i see the man who just huged me earliyer but i was really in a rush thats why i just stand strait and walk out with my heart beating fast . Fewww that was close ohh i forgot to ask if what is his name .. but i was so far awy now to ask him.

End of POV

??'s POV
as I was about to ask her . If what is her name she already walk out . wow she looks pretty hope to see her again i was really in agood mood now.. I really need to see her but to be honest i feel so flatered when I huged her earlyer .. Oh my what im a talking about.  stop it brain!!! does that mean i have a crush on her.. ohhh nooo . I can really feel my heart beating so fast  but woow  .WHO IS SHE?

END OF CHAPTER SIX

______________________________________________________________

So heyyyooow guys😊😊😊 hoped you enjoyed this chapter heheheh😉 ... what should be the boys name😕?? Does this boy will change KRISANA. please comment, 😙😙follow and vote ahahah love yah alll😘😘 💜💜