Chapter five

"YOU CHEATED ON ME"
~~~~~~~~■~~~~~~~~~~■~~~~~~~~~~

A year have past our relationship was going so well and tonight was our first aniversary I prepared a surprice for him, for us, I kinda set things up I cooked  his favorite food prepare all hi favorite appitisers and the settings to  something romantic

     ~time skip~

It was 9pm I was expecting Taehyung to be at home already, I waited for him for an hour  thinking  that he might have done something .At 10pm J called him but his not picking up I was kjnda worried that something might have happend to him, I called him once again still his not picking up . At exactly 12 am  I feel tired and sleepy I was also feeling upset thingking that he forgot our aniversary, I started  fixing things up i set aside the dishes ,all the food that i prepared, I blow out the candels and change my clothes just before i could enter my bed room i heard the door bell ringing, i know it was taehyung.

I went dont to open door, he was smilling i can smell alchohol on his breath but i dint mind to ask.

Teahyung: " hi."

I turned around  starting to walk going upstairs.

Taehyung: " hey whats wrong?"

Krisana: " nothing "

Taehyung hugged me but i pulled out.

Taehyung was shocked . Then i told him it was our anniverssary  his answer was that he forgot. I was very upset i cant believe that he spend time drinking alchohol and forgot to celebrate an important event!!

The next day i woke up, i was about to go to tha bathroom when suddenly i saw taehyungs phone ringing. I secretly picked it up it was a message from an   unknown number

On the phone

?:
         "hi babe just wanna tell you, you for got to take your jacket last knight! I had a greate time lookjng at your abs last night! Hahaha feel free coming here babe.. love ya!"

______________________________________________________________

I-i dont know what to do after reading the text he recieved  i frozed on the edge of the bed trying to hold my tears.

Krisanas POV

" H-how? Why? What? Did i ever do wrong am i not enough?
( tears starting to fall) i never tought you'd do this to me
( started crying quietly)  i thought you love me!."

End of POV

Krisana cant hold it anymore so she change her clothes trying not to make a sound. she left the house , she went to a placee that only her knows the way. She was walking through the woods going up throuh her quite place when she accedentally trip and fall, she started to cry. But she got up and continued to walk. When she reached the place the sun was already setting so she sat and lookef at the sun, with tears streaming down her face, lot of thoughts bothering her.

Taehyungs POV

" when i woke up, and turned my head to the left expecting Krisana would be there, but all i saw was a blank space. I quickly went down stairs looking for her, but she wast there, i yook my phone, i was going to  call her but , when i unlocked my pjone had  a message appeared and was already red by Krisana, i started to get unease realizing what happend last knight!

Flash back..
Taehyung was done for his pictorial.

Taehyung: " uggh, its just 7 pm , i dont want to go home yet! For sure that bitch is waiting again, huh! Shell get tired anyway!( smirked)"

Taehyung went to the bar, he started drinking, witha  girl named Jennie sat next to him.

Jennie:" hey ( says in a suductive way, puting her arms around Taehyungs neck.) Why so lonely baby boy?

Taehyung: " hey! ( putting his arms around jennies hips) would you like to join me?( smirks grabbing into Jennie ass.)

Jennie: " that what i like!( sitting onto taehyungs lap)

  They both drink wine together.

At 10 pm taehyung recieved a call from krisana.

(PHONE RINGING)

Taehyung: " FUCK! WHAT IS IT BITCH! ( Ignoring krisanas call)

Jennie:" ( kisses Taehyungs neck) baby boy shh dont we just go.

Taehyung:" go where baby?"

Jennie: " to my place, whispering to taehyungs eares)

⚠⚠WARNING!! WARNING! RATED SPG⚠⚠

Taehying smirked and agreed. After a minute Teahyung grabes Jennie going to his car. Jennie started undresding Teahyung , Taehyung was doing the  same to Jennie..

                                              Time Skips

Taehyung: huh. Huh (catching his breath) its already 11: 30 pm baby i think i should go!

Jennie: " b-but babe i din't enjoy( pouting)

Taehyung: " oh babe, i'll take you home ok? Ill make it hotter next time( smirked liking Jennied ears

Jennie: "ok"

  After taehyung taking jennie home. He went home to krisana.

Present time

Taehyung quickly changed his clothes and went out to looked for krisana.

Taehyung:"(calling krisana) DAMN IT! ANSWER THIS CALL BITCH! UGGGGGHHH! SHIT!! THAT I DONT  CARE ABOUT  THAT STUPID ASS GIRL! IF ONLY YOUR NOT JINS SISTER! UGGHHHH WHAT A PIAN IN THE NECK! (Still calling you)

End of chapter five

A/N : so heyooww guys hope you enjoyed this chapter😸😸 please comment , follow and vote .🙏🙏