Chapter seven

♡♡♡?????♡♡♡
~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

??'s POV

Days have past and i never forget the girl that i met in my hiding place, many quistions are runing throu my mind like how did she know that place, why is she there, what is her name, why did she cry? ..."ugrrhhh this is making me crazy.."
"Eun Woo please come down here" (my mom called me) I wish I could see her again , she is just like a drugs that once you use it, your starting to like it more. What !!!! What am i thinking i just saw her a couple of days ago.

Mom: :what are you thinking about?"

Eun Woo:" its nothing mom"

Mom: "you sure beacause i sence something"

Eun Woo:" its... just this girl that i met "

Mom: "and that is?"

Eun Woo: " the first time i saw her she make my heart beat sk fast"

Mom:" ohhh my!!"

Eun Woo:" WHAT!! WHAT is something wrong? !!!"

Mom:" YES!! my son has already grown up"

Eun Woo: " what do you mean grown up!! Im already an adult thats why im already a grown up mom ."

Mom:" not that, but my baby is i love eyyyeeeee"

Eun Woo:" what are you talking about thats nonsense mom."

Mom : " well whats the name of the girl huuuh??"

Eun Woo: " girl who "

Mom:"The girl that you met !!!!"

Eun Woo: " well (rubs the back of his neck) that the problem I don't know her "

END OF EUN WOO'S POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KRISANAS POV
Days have past and i keep on thinking , the boy that i just met few days ago. And my mind was cut of by my brother screaming.
"Yah!!! BinBin come down" yelled from down stairs
As i headed down stairs the fact that i kept on thinking about the man that i met i din't motice Jin was already i front of me.

Jin:" hello earth to Krisana (waving his hands infront of my face)

Krisana:" ughhh nothing

Jin :" come on lets eat i cooked something

As we went to the dining room i sit in one of the chairs and waited for Jin to come with our foods , I was not really in the mood of eating , since the day I know that Taehhung was cheating behind my back I have become cold to everybody . this past few days I dont feel well.

Jin:" what is my sister thinking"

Krisana :" nothing I just dont want to ea-" I was cut off when my phone rings. And it was from Taehyung and I dint answer it . This pasg few days he keep on calling me but i ended up by not answering it.

Jin :" hey BinBin this past few days I just noticed that you and Taehyung are talking to each other? Is there something wrong? Did you too have a fight?"

Krisana:" auuuhhhmmm ... no we did not fight or anything."

Jin:" really beacause i notice that you'v been ignoting him.

With that I just keep my mouth shut

Jin :" okay then let's eat "

Krisana :" yeah sure"

END OF KRISANA'S POV

TAEHYINGS POV

"Uggggrrrhhhh i keep on calling her but shes not answering any of my calls" I said to my hyungs

J-hope:"maybe shes busy"

Taehyung:"Yeah more like ignoring me"

Suga:" why is she like that anyway:

Taehyung:"What so you mean like that?"

Suga:" Ignoring you? What did you do?"

Taehyng:" I Dint do anything ok"

Jungkook:" Maybe she neede sone space"

Jimin:"Yeah maybe shes just tied because of schoo,pand stuffs like that"

What are this guys talking about? yeah if Krisana is busy she will tell me . Or she is really ignoring me ... things are runing throu my mind like maybe she knows that i am cheating on her what if I will break up with her ?? Will Jin be mad at me Urrgghhhh this is making me insaine

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
KRISANAS POV
Next morning I recive a text message from Teahyung saying "hey can we talk,.. meet me at the park if you read this.."
As I read his message I quikly took a shower and headed to the park .. as i got off my car I saw Taehyung siting on a chair! I was on my way now to him and I quikly huged him from the back resting my chin to his head .. and he quikly said " I think we should break up " ....

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

So hey guys🙌🙌🙌🙌 hope you enjoyed the story heheh I know you are mad at me right now but wait for the next chapter to come hehehehe please follow, vote and comment I really apriciate those person who commented😊😊 .. thak you love yahh all 😘😘😚😙