Chapter nine

"PARTY"
------------------♥♥♥------------------

Well today is saturday the party will be in the evening  so we are getting ready . There was a text message , which is from Taehyung.

On the phone

Taehyung:" hey Im going to pic you up."
Krisana:" yeah sure where are you?"
Taehyung:"Im on my way"
Krisana:" I'll be waiting out side."
Taehyung:"ok"
Krisana" I love you😊"

I was waiting for his respond but he din't answer me ag all .This past few days Taehyung is always busy, sometimes his always with his "FRIEND Jennie" ..  But still in my mind I know Taehyung is cheating behind my back so after the last message. I  imigetly  go outside and wait for Taehyung.

I can already see his car. And he better not leave me behinde cuz his my ride back home. Because Jin have a lot of work to do,  thats why his not coming. Well he atoped his caf infront of me and I imidyetly hop in...   well the  ride was silent as hell!!, that's why  I decided to break it ..

Krisana :"  hey are you exited?

Taehyung:" no " is the only answer that he said, is there something wrong, did I do something?  Im already getting mad.

Krisana :" why are you being cold !!!" (mad tone)

Taehyung:" look would you just shut up !!! "

Krisana :" WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?!!!" (now I was shouting) he didn't respond and he just increse the speed of the car .  

==Time skip==

As the car came to stop  I imigetly went out of the car and never looked back .. As I was at the party many are  people dancing  . To be honest I dont know them all maybe some but not all people that are here . I heade strait  infront of the bar.
"Give me your strongest liqur" I said at the bartender. As the bartender make my drink. Some man approch me and said "hey pretty girl why are you alone", "well I am not alone my friend is just there so please leave me alone" I answered back.

⚠⚠WARNING BAD CONTENT ⚠⚠

" why  will they leave a pretty and sexy girl like you  here alone " he said as he started to hold my arms in a seductive way . I quikly pushed him away and started to walk away, he imigetly grab my hand and started kissing me roughly . I tried to push him away but hes to strong he grab me by my hand and went to the bathroom no one noticed us because of the croud. He started unbotoning his shirt  I scream loud as I can but  no one  can hear me because of the loud music. He started to kiss me on the lips down to my colarbone  I cried still pushing him away but his really strong theres nothing I could do until he started to touch my tights . My trout hurts a lot because of the screeming I made . As I gotherd all my energy I pushed him real hard that his o  the floor laying . I started to run but then again he grabed my foot and my head hit the floor so hard As I started to feel dizy and my vition started to get blurry.. before I close my eyes I saw some boy came into the room and stared to puch the man that almost raped me ..

     END  OF CHAPTER NINE

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
  Áúťhoŕ's ñöțě:  h€y guys  hope you enjoyed the story hehe 😆 . Who will be the man who save Krisana well lets find out on the next chapter please 🙏🙏 vote , commennnttt and follow me for those who din't .. love yah all!!💜💜

# ßt§ forever 🔰🔰