Chapter 11: Kidnapping

Mia
"you ready?"

"Ready."

"Matty you ready?"

"Ready."

"Dolce?"

"Do I have to say I'm ready? Is sitting in the driver seat since half an hour aren't enough for you?" Dolce sarcastically remarked.

"We just need to be sure you're here with us not flying down to your own dreamland." I narrowed my eyes and retorted.

"I just touched down to Tahiti and decided that my desperate friends need my help so I got back. Peep peep. I'm here! Is that enough?" He blew up.

"Well enough." I mindlessly replied and shifted my focus to how we are going to do it. Dolce had sarcasm embedded in his DNA so there was no point of throwing fits of sarcasm at Dolce because he would fire back with twice the strength and there were more important matters at hand that we had to deal with.

We had decided on call that I will take Josh's Bmw bike and Josh and Matty will do the kidnapping and Dolce will drive them out without bringing our van to anyone's attention. I will stand away from them keep an eye on everything, from the cars parked to cameras, to people and also signal to them when they're supposed to enter. And if they were facing problems while abducting him, I'll go give them a helping hand. Our plan was perfect.

Flashback
"Tomorrow is sunday so Noah allows his guards to take a day off. Ashton goes to church at 10 so he submits his weapons into his office between 8 and 9 before heading off to the cathedral. That's the best time to kidnap, he'll be without weapons and he goes to church so no one will suspect if we make him disappear for a few hours." Matty explained the plan.
Flashback ends

We drove out of the office, Josh and Matty spreaded themselves inside the Van while I followed them driving Josh's bike. Josh's greyish black Bmw was brilliant except for the hard leather seat which was made for the male butt and not my butt. The seat poked my butt bone and caused an ache whenever it jumped on the bumper.

I slowed down the speed and drove it smoothly so that it wouldn't prick my ass.

Although we left at the same time, I took a separate route so that it doesn't comes to anyone attention. I reached earlier than them, I flashed my reporter card at the gateway.

"I need a bodyguard, some terrorists have been threatening me." I talked to the watchman. He eyed me from head to toe.

"You're a reporter?" His eyes scanned my clothes and darted to the bike.

I hestitantly answered." Yeah?"

He chuckled." You..."he drawled."-don't look like one."

I snapped," If I don't wear tee and an ID is not dangling around my neck doesn't mean that I'm not a reporter."

He showed his palm in defense." I didn't mean that young lady. It's that I have never seen a female reporter move around..err..in a bike." He pressed his lips and raised his eye brows in awe.

"Thanks for that." I coyly smiled.

He scoffed eyeing the bike. "But I'll have to verify your ID."

"Okay! do your job."

I handed him the card and he dialled the number given on the card. The number was Vogue's official number, but Matty had hacked the line and redirected the calls to the his number for thirty minutes. I glanced at my watch.

Twenty minutes had passed till now, and I had assumed that the he will get over with the verification process quickly seeing a hot girl in front of him. But he was honest with his work to have not slipped away seeing a girl in front of him. I wanted to commend him for that.