Chapter Six

It was around noon when Shuichi woke up, his hair messy but he felt refreshed. He got ready for the day, starting with getting dressed and eating, then leading to the events for the remainder of the day.

However, today he didn't need to decide what to do. He made his way over to the lobby, where the spa was located upstairs. His father had told him he could book whatever appointments and activities whenever he wanted, and he was so going to enjoy it.

Today he had a simple massage, and after that, he'd chill in his room and order room service again. He'd found that room service not only tasted amazing, but it was way more comfortable and had more varieties.

"Shuichi Saihara?" A lady called out, her voice gentle. Shuichi got to his feet and followed her as she led him to the changing rooms.

She handed him a bag containing a robe, slippers, and a locker key before leaving him to change. Once changed, she led him to another room, this one containing a massage bed, therapeutic sounds of the ocean playing quietly overhead.

Shuichi walked over to the bed and lay down, just as the lady had told him to. Within minutes, a different lady walked in, a calming aura surrounding her. She quietly sat down beside him and began the massage, her touch sending all the tension out of Shuichi's body.

(Goddammit 3:00am me, why do I keep writing these things lmao)

 -Time Skip-

Shuichi made his way back to the hotel, his mind wandering as he walked. He paid no attention to the passing people, instead admiring the exotic plants lining the walkways. 

He turned the corner to the hotel elevator, his eyes still glued to the ground. Perhaps he was so lost in thought that he didn't hear the person coming from the other direction.

The impact sent Shuichi to the ground, a grunt from the other person signifying a similar result. Shuichi quickly got up from the ground, his face bright red. 

 "S-sorry," he mumbled, not meeting the person's eyes as he offered his hand to help them up.

"Shuichi?"