dix | preparations

10
park residence

i rummage the insides of my closet to look for pretty outfits to wear when i get to france. after few clothes i tried on, i lie on my bed and stared at the ceiling. it's like i'm still sleeping, but with dreams. i pinch myself reminding that everything is real and laughed upon feeling the slight pain in my cheeks. "i can't believe he prepared everything for me, to go see him in france." i buried my face on a pillow, blushing at the thought.

jisoo is really nice. she helped me gather everything to fix my flight. the doctors, however almost didn't approved. they said i'd have to wait atleast a year to see if i have side effects from the coma.

luckily, she also had that prepared. my phone buzzed and jisoo's name appeared on my screen. accepting her call, "your flight is in mid-august, you have a month or two to stay there." jumping excitedly on my bed, i thanked her for doing everything. she also told me she's coming along with me and that it's needed. the doctors wouldn't let me travel alone, my mother didn't want to come because she wanted me to enjoy my stay there, alice had other plans and dad wants me to go alone.

"alright, it's really happening, don't freak out, everything will be fine." i paused for a brief second to gather myself together and gave up the moment i thought about his face. how will i able to face you if i'm like this? i wonder what he looks like right now. back then he had a coconut–like hair and his cute dimples whenever he smiles.

mum opened up my door, "chaeng, honey you have therapy at 11 am." i nod, and she sat down beside me. ruffling my hair and a pinch to my cheeks she spoke softly, "i can't believe my baby girl is back. for all these years of waiting. you even aged, honey. it's just too bad you didn't finished highschool with jeongguk." i smiled warmingly and rested my head on her shoulder, wrapping her arm on me.

"are you sure you don't want to come? you might get worried here at home. and besides, isn't france your dream since you were in highschool? you get to see the eiffel tower and taste the food there." i wanted to make sure i make no one worried when i travel, especially mom. and it's quite frightening travelling alone for first timers.

"i'll be fine here. i don't want to interfere with your time with him. he prepared all of this for you, and not me. just promise me to come home if you feel a bit. . . different." looking at her with a loving smile i nod, hugging her one last time.

the door opened and alice entered the room holding a paper bag, "i bought you clothes, it's for france and france only." she teased.

i love them so much.