A dream of spring

EPISODE 6                    

EXT. KING'S LANDING - DAY

King's landing is shown. It's a bright day. The people can be seen walking the streets. Mothers can be seen with their children.

The unsullied patrol the streets, keeping an eye on the city and the people.

The port can be seen. Ships approach it. As the boats reach the port, a crew is seen unloading barrels and boxes of different kinds.

The Red Keep is shown. Rebuilt.

Brienne is seen standing in a room with a book in front of her. She is writing something. The page is shown. It has Jamie Lannisters name on it. Brienne is filling in Jamie Lannisters page in the book of knights (a book were all the knights deeds are written down, sort of like a biography.) She puts the pen down, returns the book and leaves the room.

Ser Davos is seen walking through the halls. He meets Tyrion. They both stop in front of a door.

TYRION
Ser Davos.

DAVOS
Lord Tyrion.

TYRION
Beautiful day, isn't it.

DAVOS
Indeed it is.

Tyrion opens the door and they both enter the room.

A man can be seen walking through the halls.

EXT. SMALL COUNCIL ROOM - DAY

In the room where Tyrion and Davos walked in, there is a long table with multiple chairs around it. Davos is seated by the table and Tyrion is fiddling with some papers.

The door opens. Brienne, Podrick and Bran enters. Podrick is pushing Bran's wheelchair.

TYRION
Ser Brienne, Ser Podrick, Lord Bran. Please take a seat.

Brienne sits down and Podrick pushes Bran to the table before he sits down.

EXT. THE HALLS OF THE RED KEEP - DAY

The man can be seen walking through the halls again.

EXT. SMALL COUNCIL ROOM - DAY

The door to the room opens and an older man with chains around his neck enters.

DAVOS
Grand maester Orwyle. You're right on time.

ORWYLE
My lords, Ser Brienne, Ser Podrick.

He enters the room and sits down by the table. Shortly after him Yohn Royce enters the room. They greet him as well and he sits down.

EXT. THE HALLS OF THE RED KEEP - DAY

The man walks into the hall where the door to the room is. He stops before the door. Then he opens it and enters the room.

EXT. SMALL COUNCIL ROOM - DAY

Tyrion, Davos, Brienne and the rest (except for Bran of course) stands up as the man enters the room.

DAVOS
Your grace.

The mans face is shown. It's Jon.

Jon walks to the table and sits on the far end of the table. To his right he has Davos and to his left he has Tyrion. Davos is wearing a hand of the king pin. Jon's clothes have both the Targaryen and Stark sigils on them.