[10] bestfriend | 민희

requested by: @daytwelvetrainee: kang minhee

trainee: kang minhee

—%—

minhee🤪💘
babeee
hey
hyejin
hyeeejiiiin
:((
11.45 pm

hyejin
omfg minhee
i'm trying to sleep
11.46 pm

minhee🤪💘
heyy you finally replied
can i comeover
kinda bored
11.46 pm

hyejin
for fuck sake minhee
are you serious?
11.47 pm

minhee🤪💘
i'm not serious i'm minhee
11.47 pm

hyejin
🖕🏼
coming over at this time??
it has to be right now??
11.47 pm

minhee🤪💘
yessss
i need you so bad rn
pleaseee
11.48 pm

hyejin
i'm kinda sleepy
11.48 pm

minhee🤪💘
i'll wake u up once i arrived
ur password's still my birthday right
11.48 pm

hyejin
ye
and minhee
umm
sleepover tonight pls?
11.49 pm

minhee🤪💘
hmm sure babe
i'm omy pls wait for me
love u😘
11.50 pm

hyejin
ew
11.50
[read]

hyejin turned off her phone once minhee read her last message. she knows that he's already on his way right now because he just left her on read.

minhee said safety comes first, everyone.

goo hyejin. she has been crushing on her own bestfriend for two years straight. and yes, minhee is her bestfriend. they've been friends ever since minhee accidentally hit hyejin with his basketball when he was playing around with his friends.

and ever since they got in the middle school, hyejin grew feelings for minhee and she has been keeping it as her own little secret for years.

as long as they've been best friends, none of them ever dated anyone before. hyejin pushed all the boys away because she wanted to wait for minhee. and minhee? only him who knows why he never dated anyone before. that makes hyejin think that maybe, she has a chance.

hyejin heard minhee unlocked her apartment's door, as she quickly fix her hair a little and pretends to sleep.

minhee walked slowly towards hyejin's bedroom, open it to see a figure of the girl he's been stuck for years asleep. he approached her, and sit right next to her sleeping body.