Midoriya in 7 Minutes (1)

════════•°••°•════════

Warning:
The video mentions swearing, mild blood, sex (?), pretty depressing shit.

════════•°••°•════════

Cast:
Alexander Hamilton - Deku
Aaron Burr - Bakugo
Angelica Schuyler - Momo
John Laurens - Todoroki
Hercules Mulligan - Kirishima
Marquis de Lafayette - Aoyama

(゚Д゚)

"Wait!" Dory shouts, the screen pausing in black. She turns to face Aizawa and Mandalay, "You guys want your kids watching as well?" she asks, raising a brow. "Well, what's so inappropriate about this?" Aizawa asks.

"Swearing, some blood, uhh, how do I say this, the female and the male mash together?" Dory explains, trying not to say the word. "Oh, um, yeah, I don't want Kota to watch that..." Mandalay mutters. "Same with me," Aizawa replies.

"Alright then, Kota and Eri, follow me!" Dory marches towards the door with both kids trailing behind her.

A few minutes pass and Dory comes back and sits down back in her spot. "Alright, let's start!" Dory points to the screen, magically turning on.

The video starts with some scatting in it, then it shows a foot walk on the ground.

"How does the bastard, orphan, son of a whore, and a Scotsman, drop in the middle of the forgotten spot of the Carribean by providence, impoverished, in squalor?"

The camera slowly then zooms towards his arm, chest, the back of his hair, and then his eyes.

"I'm guessing that we are in the 1700s?" Momo asks, tilting her head while holding her popcorn in her lap. "Well, dur, it's pretty obvious if you haven't been caught up with US History.." Dory exclaims, shrugging.

'Izuku's an orphan in this one? Oh, no..' Into thought worriedly.

"What's your name, man?" A spotlight is shone as it shows Izuku Midoriya, or in this alternate universe, Alexander Hamilton walks in it, his face showing a serious expression.

"Alexander Hamilton." His face changes to a more excited one as he sings, "My name is Alexander Hamilton."

"Deku, you look pretty good in an old 1700s outfit!" Uraraka compliments. "Um, uh, thanks, Uraraka..." Midoriya slightly covers his face up with the popcorn bag from embarrassment.

The camera zooms to the side of his mouth and a small beard, "And there's a million things I haven't done! But just you wait, just you wait..."

Then pictures of Shigaraki (Jefferson), Kurogiri (Madison), Toga (Maria), and Bakugou (Burr).

"So basically they're the antagonists of the whole musical?" Sero blurts out. "Bakugou as well?" Kaminari rhetorically asks. "Not cool man!" The whole Bakusquad shouts at him, who Bakugou shrugs it off.

The screen immediately transitions to Alex, Laurens (Todoroki), Mulligan (Kirishima), and Lafayette (Aoyama) holding a can of beer in their hand. "I'm not throwing my shot, I'm not throwing my shot!" The quartet chants.

Alex stands in the middle of the group while pointing at himself, Burr in the background irritated. "Ayo, I'm just like
my country, I'm young scrappy and hungry. And I'm not throwing my shot!"

It transitions in nighttime where Laurens and the rest of the group, except for Burr, had their can of beer. "Raise a glass to the four of us!"

"Guess we're best buds in this one, right Bakugou?" Kirishima asks, looking over at Bakugou who's upset about the fact he's friends with Deku.

They clink their beers and it zooms on Laurens' face. "Telling the story of.."

The screen turns pink and it shows Angelica (Momo), dressed in red, determined of something. "Work, work.."