Midoriya in 7 Minutes (2)

Cast:
Alexander Hamilton - Deku
Aaron Burr - Bakugo
Eliza Schuyler - Uraraka
Angelica Schuyler - Momo
Peggy Schuyler - Tsuyu
John Laurens - Todoroki
Hercules Mulligan - Kirishima
Marquis de Lafayette - Aoyama
Charles Lee - Mineta

_(:3 」∠)_

"Angelica!"

A pink dress comes in behind her, it was Eliza (Uraraka). "Work, work."

"Eliza!"

Then a green dress strolls in between the two, Peggy (Tsuyu), "And Peggy!"

"Woah, You guys are so pretty!" The other girls in the room awed.

"Woah, they ho-" Dory can hear the sounds of torment behind her, while she chomped on her popcorn.

"The Schuyler Sisters!"

Angelica looks at Eliza and says, "Eliza, I'm looking for a mind at work."

Then it cuts to the trio embarrassing Burr, or at least Angelica, and running off.

"That's a big oof, Bakugou." Kaminari blurted out. "Shut up!" The angry boy retorted, as everyone snickered.

"Hey!"

"Hey!

"Yeah!~"

Then it shows the trio coming forth to a edge, "In the greatest city in the world!~" Their fists rose up to the sky.

Then it transitions to All For One, or King George III, in this case.

'Ah. The mad lad himself.' Everyone thought, as All Might just glared at him.

"Oceans rise, empires fall! We have seen each other through it all." His hand was reaching for something, then it turned into a fist.

"But when push, comes to shove, I will send a fully armed battalion to remind you of my love!" He puts the fist towards him, as a psychotic expression appeared, darkness pooling out of his fist.

Everyone was fearful of this man, especially Bakugo, who was throwing a fit over this man. No one could calm him down, so...

"I'M GONNA DESTR-WHA!" He was grabbed by thick, large vines, that seemed to connect to Dory's legs, who's mouth looked neutral.

"WE FUCKING GET IT YOU SHITHEAD!" She threw Bakugo back to his seat, eh almost. He had hit the wall next to him, giving him bruises. People looked back at Dory, fearfully, who's vines were trailing back to her cloak, and out replaced her legs. "Sorry, Eri and Kota.." Dory apologized, looking at the two kids.

"Aren't you gon-" "He can heal himself. That wasn't even at my best." Dory muttered, sitting down back in her spot.

"Da da da da! Da da da da da da!" He turned 180 back to a cheerful expression, his index finger moving to the beat. Then he stops and looks over his right, and shows a sinister smile.