Aizawa-Sensei

⚠️ SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT! ⚠️
‼️ IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED ALL OF ASSASSINATION CLASSROOM, I ADVISE YOU TO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER UNTIL YOU HAVE FINISHED IT ‼️

Cast:
Koro-sensei - Aizawa
Karasuma - All Might
Irina - Midnight
Karma Akabane - Bakugo
Yuma Isogai - Iida
Taiga Okajima - Mineta
Hinata Okano - Mina
Manami Okuda - Melissa
Meg Kataoka - Momo
Kaede Kayano - Uraraka
Yukiko Kanzaki - Nejire
Masayoshi Kimura - Koda
Hinano Kurahashi - Hagakure
Nagisa Shiota - Deku
Sosuke Sugaya - Sato
Tomohito Sugino - Mirio
Kotaro Takebayashi - Shoji
Ryunosuke Chiba - Todoroki
Ryoma Terasaka - Kirishima
Rio Nakamura - Tsuyu
Kirara Hazama - Tokoyami
Rinka Hayami - Jiro
Sumire Hara - Aoyama
Yuzuki Fuwa - Sero
Hiroto Maehara - Ojiro
Koki Mimura - Kaminari
Takuya Muramatsu - Monoma
Toka Yada - Kendo
Taisei Yoshida - Testutestu
Ritsu - Eri
Itona Horibe - Shinso
Aguri Yukimura - Inko (appearance only)

(also i just want to say i'm gonna put BNHA names instead of the original multiverse, i'm sorry if it messes you up, i am honestly rlly disorganized, and maybe some chapters later, i will thoroughly edit the chapters before this)

.°(д)°.

Dory looked at the screen for a moment and tilted her head. "Hm, I don't like sitting down on the floor like this so.." She floated up towards the ceiling and looked down. "Hey! Uh, can you guys like, scurry out of the room for a moment? I'm gonna make some renovations, and take this time to use the restroom and get snacks." She called out.

Everyone was confused over the sudden announcement but got up to exit the room anyways. Some went to the restroom, some went to get snacks and refill drinks, while some stayed outside to chat about the past multiverses they had watched.

"These multiverses are so cool! I wish I could have my notes to write down.." Deku said. "Yeah! And plus, us girls even married you once." Mina exclaimed. "And we even got to see a new species called Pokémon." Momo stated.

While the students were chattering with one another, the teachers were at the side having their own conversations. "Hm, these multiverses are very interesting! I wonder how many there are to see.." Nezu chuckled. "Yeah, but I'm still suspicious about that brat." Aizawa mutters, quietly eating on his popcorn.

"Mmm, testing, testing! 1, 2, 3!" Dory's voice was echoed throughout the whole theater. Everyone stopped their small talks to listen. "Hey, hey, hey! Thank you for patiently waiting for the renovation, you may now enter the theater." Dory announced and tuned off.

Everyone took a glance at each other and entered the renovated theater they were once at.