legendaries & mythicals

After all of the grief of the last multiverse, everything was quiet.

"So, who's gonna host it?" Kirishima asked, breaking the silence. "Yeah, everyone in this room can totally put a multiverse on the screen, good one, Kirishima." Bakugou said.

"Well we can't just leave this place, we have nowhere to go anyways." Tokoyami stated. "Young Tokoyami is right, we should sit tight and wait for the young girl to come back!" All Might retorted.

"Well, we have nothing to do here than eat our snacks." Mina mumbled, eating her popcorn.

"Maybe we could simply help?" A gentle voice filled the room. Everyone flinched at the sudden voice, heroes looking around for it. "Who's there? Show yourself!" Aizawa shouted, his hands trailing to his scarf.

"We mean well, Aizawa." A white glow appeared at the front of the room. Everyone was covering their eyes from the flash, the kids protected by their guardians.

When it died down, they slowly opened their eyes to see multiple ghost-like figures up at the front.

"Hello, everyone." A tall, young looking man was standing in the middle of the mysterious figures, having a gentle aura around him. He had white, medium hair. With white elf-like ears, and red eyes. He also wore a white and gold outfit, from chest to toe.

Everyone was astonished by his beauty, especially Aoyama

Everyone was astonished by his beauty, especially Aoyama. And some were slightly scared of him look like a ghost. This person seemed to be such a beauty, Aoyama was being such a desperate gay in the inside.

Aside this person's side, are two male figures. One had a blue theme going on, and the other a purple theme. The blue boy seemed to look stern and annoyed, the other a calm and peaceful look.

 The blue boy seemed to look stern and annoyed, the other a calm and peaceful look

Giratina will appear in future chapters.

The room seemed silent until the pro heroes spoke up. "And, who may you be?" Nezu asked with his innocent face. "We are Pokémon, creatures that live in a different universe than yours. And friends of Dory." The man in the white replied.

"I am named Arceus, the one who created all pokémon, and these two are children I created to balance our universe." Arceus gestured the two of the slightly shorter men to introduce themselves. The purple haired one introduced himself first, "Hello humans, my name's Palkia. I am the Pokémon God of Space. And this here, is my older brother, Dialga, Pokemon God of Time." Palkia pointed towards Dialga, making him groan and roll his eyes.

"Wait, so you three are gods of your own species?" Deku asked. "That's so cool! I'm talking to gods, alright!" Kaminari exclaimed. "Yes, but we're only just communicating with you through our minds. That's why we look like ghosts." Dialga finally spoke.

"But why are you here?" Midnight blunty asks. "We're here to host in the position of Dory." Palkia replies. "She's currently sick and can't talk a lot, so we'll be here to host." Arceus stated.

"Oh nice! So what's the next multiverse we're watching?" Mina exclaims. Dialga and Arceus looked at Palkia, raising a brow for him to answer. "O-oh right! Um.." Palkia snapped his fingers and in front of him was a scroll. He held the scroll very nervously, as his hands were shaking a lot.

Palkia stares at the next thing on the scroll.

"Heathers: The Musical - Meant To Be Yours"

Palkia holds the scroll down and closes his eyes. A glowing purple aura surrounds him. Everyone looked at him curiously, except of course Arceus and Dialga. "Um, what's he doing?" Tsu asked with her finger on her chin.

"He's looking for the specific multiverse for you. Then he uses his mind to project it to the screen up here." Arceus answered, pointing to the screen. "Gosh, it must be so cool being a God!" Mt. Lady exclaims.

"Well, for us four, we're usually in a deep sleep in our own dimensions." Dialga retorted. "Four? There's another of you three?" Mic asks. Dialga slightly flinches of his mistake, but Arceus sighs. "The fourth is the youngest of the children I made. I, um, locked him away in a world he belongs." Arceus mutters.

"Why lock him up?" Uraraka curiously asked. "We don't talk about it." Dialga sternly stated. That seemed to grew a silence in the room until Palkia opened his eyes.

"The next is about Midoriya and Todoroki. Basically, American high school drama." Palkia said, then looks at the screen. The screen turns on, as the scene plays.