Battle Against a True Hero

"Alright! I think we can have a nice one to watch. This is like the future for everyone here, but it's different I guess, who knows." Dory explained, and claps, the screen turning on, with a piano playing.

"Every hero has to make a serious choice. Fight with honor make your rivals fear your voice." The scene showed U.A. in ruins, while Deku is standing in the battlefield.

His friends were scattered around on his side, laying on the ground weakened. Deku was also weakened, but kept his head up as it pans over to All For One, with the League of Villains.

Everyone gasped. "Oh my gosh.." Some of Class 1-A gawked. The teachers were also astonished, well actually, everyone was. Well, except for Dory. She knew, honestly.

"Die in battle to perpetuate your name. Or run from danger just live another day!" Deku glowed a bright teal, as the screen is covered with teal, then to white.

"Wait, what just happened?" Kaminari asked. Others questioned as well. "I think he just, went back in time..." Nexu blurted.

Everyone's eyes were woke. Dory just kept munching on her popcorn, even though she was sick.

"Real heroes never fear the pain or death." The current pro heroes were on the left side of the screen, in a line. Aizawa, All Might, Endeavor, etc.

"Guess your right, Mr. Nezu." All Might said.

"Every soldier fight until their final breath." Class 1-A appeared at the right side of the screen, in their uniforms.

"Dedicating all their lives to just one cause, serve the kingdom and apply rules and laws." The heroes protect the students as the League of Villains appear in front of them.

"Woah, so, is Deku in the past to fix the things that happened in the future?" Mono asked Dory. "Yea-aCK!" Dory coughed out.

"Hey are you alright?" Deku asked the little brat. "No, my other me just got sick." Dory replied. "Your what?"

"Carry on!"

The scene transitions to Deku in room, kicking a punching bag with his Quirk. "Years of training, giving all your blood and sweat."

"Deku, you need to take a rest from time to time." Uraraka said.

Then it transitions to two icy walls, then getting extinguished by a fiery wave. Then appears Todoroki, "Getting to the point where nothing is threat."

"Haha, that's how I felt back in the Sports Festival." Sero blurted, still showing his smile ass face.

(Imagine this part was OP3) Next, it transitions to a rocky ground, with Kirishima using his quirk to get out of the ground. "Every battle will just be a noble day."

Then, again, it transitions to Bakugou using his quirk fly to the other side of the screen. "Every villain's just another one to slay." It transitions to the next scene with his hand ready explode the screen.

"Bakugou, you're not supposed to think like that as a hero in training." Aizawa scolded. "Tch, whatever." Bakugou mumbled.

Dory coughed a lot and went to a wall to the side and throws a teal cube, dissolving into a portal. "You'll guys have someone to be supervised by in the next two multiverses, aCK!" She coughed out and walks through the portal as it vanishes behind her.