Chapter 13

A/N so I'm in This The Society groupchat on Instagram and the girls in there are some cool as people

Zoey's P.O.V

I woke up to something breaking.I looked up and saw Grizz in just his boxers frantically running around my room.

"What just broke?"I asked him and he jumped.

"Fuck, you scared me!"He said stopping what he was doing and putting a hand on his chest.

"What are you doing?"I asked sitting up and rubbing my eyes.

"This fucking vase fell over"Grizz said while bending down and trying to pick the broken pieces up.

"What time is it?"I asked.

"Like 5:30, I slept through my alarm"He said with a sigh.

"Okay, I'll pick that up, don't worry about it.Just hurry and go"I said.

"You sure?"He asked and I nodded.

"Okay, I'll see you later"He said and I gave him a peace sign before he ran out the door.

Later that day Allie held a meeting telling everyone there was an arrest for Greg Dewey and we were going to have a trial soon to decide what we were going to do with him.Later that day I went over to Luke's house to see if I could help them with anything.

"Hey, guys"I said walking into the kitchen where Luke And Grizz were.

"Hey, Love"Grizz said coming over to me and giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey, Zo"Luke said.

"What are you guys doing?"I asked.

"Luke and I are about to go down to his basement where Dewey is in Luke's dads wine cellar to give him these chips and a drink"Grizz said holding up a bag of chips and a soda can.

"Can I come?"I asked curious and wanted to see.

"Yeah, sure"Luke said before we walked down to the basement.

"Breakfast of champions.Eat up"Grizz said tossing Dewey the chips and drink.

"I can't eat this"He said.

"Why not?"I asked.

"I'm lactose intolerant"He said.

"Cry me a river"Grizz said annoyed.

"What do you mean, dude?I can't eat this, shithead"Dewey said.

"Now that's not a very nice way to talk to someone who brought you breakfast in bed"Grizz said.

"Fuck you"Dewey said.

"Dewey, that's what you're getting.Sorry, asshole"I told him.

"Yeah, so just eat it"Luke said.

"And what if I don't?What if I starve myself "Dewey asked with a scoff.

"Ask us if we care, because we don't"I told him.

"Why the fuck is she even down here she's not even a damn guard!"Dewey said.

"Because she can, dickhead.Now, eat up"Grizz said.

"What part of lactose intolerant do you not understand?"He asked.

"Jesus fucking Christ.Is that even a real thing?"Luke asked turning towards Grizz and I.

"I don't know, I think it is"Grizz said.

"Yeah, it is.My grandma was lactose intolerant"I said.

"So what happens if he eats it?"Luke asked me.

"He'll probably just shit himself and fart a lot"I said.

"Yeah, I hear it can be really uncomfortable for some people, so...."Grizz said with a shrug.

"Maybe that's what he deserves"I said shrugging as well.

"Maybe you should suck my dick, Zoey"Dewey said.

"Hey, don't talk to her like that"Grizz said.

"Fuck you, Grizz"He said.

"Dewey Just shut up, you're just making things worse for yourself"I told him.

"Fuck You too, bitch"He said.

"Fuck your self, asshole.God knows you'll get more pussy"I said and Grizz And Luke chuckled.

"And don't ever call her a bitch again, okay?"Grizz told him and he just rolled his eyes.

"So, back to the lactose thing, what are we supposed to do?Get him some pretzels or some shit?"Luke asked.

"I don't know"Grizz shrugged before Gordie came downstairs wanting to have a minute alone with dewey.

"We're really not supposed to let anyone in there"Luke said, but eventually gave in and the three of us walked out.

Apparently the bullets that killed Cassandra matched the bullets in Dewey's gun.But I think we all saw that one coming.

"You should have seen the raid, it was insane"Grizz told me as we were in my room laying in bed.

"What happened?"I asked curious.

"We fucking broke into the house and all of us were yelling looking for his dumbass and no body knew where he was.It was hectic"Grizz said.

"Sounds like it.What did they say to you when you showed up late?"I asked him.

"They were just like "what the fuck, this was supposed to be a pre dawn raid" "Grizz said making his voice sound dumb to try and mimic them and I laughed.

"What do you think they'll do to Dewey?"I said.

"I don't know"He said with a sigh.

"I really thought that Harry did it"I said.

"Me too.He could've been his accomplice or something?"Grizz suggested.

"Yeah, I guess.But now I think that Dewey did this alone"I said.

"Yeah, I'm thinking the same thing"Grizz said.

"Is the trial supposed to be tomorrow?"I asked him.

"Yeah, sometime in the afternoon.They still need to find someone to be Dewey's "lawyer" or whatever"Grizz said.

"Did they ask Helena?"I said.

"I don't know.But that seems like a good idea.You think she'd do it?"He asked me.

"She might.I mean I wouldn't, but we're totally different people"I said.

"I wouldn't either"Grizz said.

"We should probably go to sleep.I know you're tired"I said.

"Okay.Goodnight, sweetheart.I love you"He told me.

"I love you too, Grizz.Goodnight"I said before scooting over and lying my head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around me.Then shortly after I fell into a deep sleep.